pulling a prank on him

AN!! 

I can't believe we are almost to 1k! Do you guys think you can get this story to 1k by the next update? If you do, I may have post two chapters in one day as a reward!

~~~

You were training with Splinter while the guys were out on patrol. You felt ignored. Leo's been all business and no cuddle in the three weeks since you were mutated. He's hardly spent any time with you and always made you stay in the lair when he and the guys went out on patrol, leaving you with nothing to do but training. You finished your training and smirked as you came up with a plan. You texted April and asked if she had a lot of red food coloring. She replied quickly and you made your way to her apartment to pick it up.

"What are you doing?" April asked as she handed you several bottles of food coloring.

"Planning to make Leo pay for ignoring me for the last three weeks," you answered as you used your claws to shred your clothes before spreading the food coloring all over your snow white fur.

"You know, red is going to be hard to get out of your fur," April said as she helped you.

"Have you seen how much shampoo I've gone through?" You asked as you handed her one of your swords.

"Yeah. What is this for?" She asked as you dyed parts of your tail red.

"Bring that by tomorrow when you come to the lair," you said before you made your way over to her window.

"Sure. Make sure you tell me about the prank later," April said before you left.

You made your way back to the lair slowly and cautiously. You heard Leo's frantic voice coming from the lair as you got closer. You pulled your one sword out of the sheath on your back and got into acting mode. You limped your way into the lair, groaning as you let your sword drag on the ground. Leo rushed over to you and caught you as you began to fall.

"(Y/n)! What happened?" Leo asked frantically as Donnie went into his lab and Leo carried you over to the couch.

"Varéthika. Píge gia éna tréximo. Épese se enédra apó Tigerclaw. Katáfere na párei makriá sto chróno," you said as you dropped your sword and clutched at your chest as if in pain.

"(Y/N), parakaloúme meínete mazí mas . Tha sas párei to ftiáxo," Leo said sadly as he stroked your cheek.

"Vlépo éna fos. Giagiá? Pappoús? Esý eísai?" You said quietly before you "died".

"No!!!" Leo yelled as his tear spilled over and soaked into your fur as he clutched you close to him. "I'm sorry this happened to you, my princess."

You let him cry for a minute before you started giggling. He gasped and looked at you as you stood up.

"(Y/n)? You're alive?" Leo asked as he wiped away his tears.

"Will you ignore me and try to force me to stay in the lair again?" You asked with a smirk as you looked to your shocked boyfriend.

"No?" Leo answered as you picked up your sword from the ground.

"Good. I hate being ignored. April will be coming by with my other sword tomorrow. Now, if you don't mind me, I have to go get all this red food coloring out of my fur," you said as you began walking towards your room.

"You know that you just began a war, right?" Leo called out.

"Worth it," you answered as Splinter sighed.

"Leave me out of it," Splinter said before you walked into your room and went to the bathroom.

(Got bored. Went for a run. Was ambushed by Tigerclaw. Managed to get away in time,)

((Y/n), please stay with us. We'll get you fixed up)

(I see a light. Grandma? Grandpa? Is that you?)  

~~~~~

AN!!

I am writing a Ninjago story that goes more into the vampire and magic worlds. Let me know if you guys are interested.