hanging out

You were on your rooftop waiting for Leo. He told you that he would meet you there about an hour or so after dark. He had told you to be dressed for a workout and that he was going to teach you a few ninjitsu moves, so you were in a tight long sleeve shirt and a pair of yoga pants and a pair of tennis shoes. Your (h/c) hair was pulled back in a braid to keep it out of your face. You were starting to lose hope when you saw him jumping over the rooftops to you. You smiled brightly as he landed next to you on the roof.

"Hello," You said.

"Hi, (y/n). You ready?" Leo asked.

"Of course," you answered with a smile before Leo began teaching you a few things.

He taught you all sorts of things in the span of a couple of hours. While you were training, he told you of the foot bots and the Kraang droids.

"So these Kraang are bad?" you asked, noticing how your english is improving.

"Yeah. If you see one, there are more and you need to run away quickly," Leo explained.

"Okay," you answered.

"How is school going?" Leo asked.

"It is school. It's hard because I can barely read anything," you answered as you stopped for a break.

"I can get something to help," Leo said.

"It's fine," You said with a tired smile as Leo's phone rang.

"Yes, Raph?" Leo asked after answered the phone.

"Where the heck are you? We got Kraang activity!" a voice yelled over the phone.

"Text me the location and I'll meet you guys there as soon as I can," Leo answered.

"You better be," the voice growled before Leo hung up.

"Brothers?" you asked as Leo's phone went off with a text.

"Yeah. They spotted some Kraang about 15 blocks away. I'll text you once I get back," Leo said with a smile before leaving and jumping over the rooftops.

You waved and smiled as you climbed down the fire escape, a bad feeling forming in the pit of your stomach.