When he sees you in a swimsuit (sort of)

.:Your POV:.

It was summertime in New York City. The guys were fine in the heat. You, however, were suffering because of the extreme heat. Your thick fur kept you overheated and required you to stay near a fan at all times. You had gotten heat stroke during training once because of your thick fur and the fact that the lair was like an oven. Splinter then cut your training down to half an hour in the early morning before it got to hot. You were in the lair trying to break one of Mikey's high scores while the guys were out on patrol. You were wearing a bikini top and a pair of low rise shorts so your tail could move freely. You were surrounded by three fans set on high. Your ears perked at a few faint voices in the sewers, but you kept on playing, keeping an ear pointed towards the entrance of the lair.

"Hey, guys," you called out as the guys walked into the lair as you paused the game before standing to look at the guys.

"He-Whoa," Leo said taking in your appearance.

"Nice outfit, (Y/n)," Casey said with a wink as you snorted in disgust.

"You try having thick fur in a New York summer," you growled as the guys walked over.

"What are you doing?" Mikey asked, curiously looking over your shoulder.

"Beating your high score," you said as you went back to your game.

"Why don't we go up to the farmhouse for a bit. My dad just had a pier built for the pond that is in the forest nearby. We could go swimming and cool down," April said.

"Sure. You guys can enjoy the water but that is not my thing," you said.

"You'll be safe with me," Leo whispered in your ear right before Mikey pegged you with a water balloon.

"I am going to claw you to pieces!" You snarled as you began chasing Mikey around the lair while the others went to talk to Splinter.