The fight to save you

.:Leo's POV:.

We silently made it into Buzzkill's lab. I saw (Y/n) hanging over the mutagen. There was a bruise on her cheek that made my blood boil with hatred. I looked to Splinter for advice. He put a hand on my shoulder before jumping down to the platform where Shredder was with his mutants.

"Hamato Yoshi. You come for the girl I assume, you filthy rat?" Shredder asked as he crossed his arms.

"Release (Y/n). She has nothing to do with our war," Splinter said his ears going back in his annoyance.

"She is guilty by being associated with you. That is all I need. Stockman, inject the DNA into the mutagen," Shredder ordered the fly mutant as he began typing away on his desk.

I watched as Splinter made a motion behind his back, signalling for us to come out of our hiding places. We jumped down and surrounded Shredder's mutant army, with the exception of Donnie who was to try to get (Y/n) before she fell into the mutagen. I jumped between my father and Shredder. I had both my swords drawn and I was ready to take him down.

"Give her back," I snarled, my eyes going white.

"No. She will become a part of my army," Shredder said simply before he hit a button and my heart dropped as I turned to see (Y/n) falling into the mutagen. Donnie tried to grab the chain that bound her, yet he missing by millimeters.

"LEO!!!!" She screamed before plunging into the ooze.

"ÓCHI!!! ( Y / N )!!!! Sas Anáthema sta vathýtera koilómata tis kólasis!!!" I yelled as I turned to face the Shredder with flames in my eyes,

I began attacking the Shredder viciously and without mercy out of pure uncontrollable rage and hatred. My mind went blank after I landed the first hit until the guys were actually pulling me off of the Shredder.

"No! He will pay for what he did to her!" I all but snarled at my brothers as Splinter took my katanas from me.

"We will attack another day. For now, we retrieve (Y/n) and retreat," Splinter said as I froze and looked at (Y/n)'s limp form on the net below the mutagen.

"Yes, Sensei," I said quietly as my brothers released me.

I went over to (Y/n) and picked her up in my arms. Her new form was bigger than her human form and her clothes her torn to shreds, only covering her most personal areas. Mikey threw several smoke bombs and we vanished from the lab.

.:Your POV:.

You heard Leo's voice, but it sounded far away. You opened your eyes to see that you were hanging over a vat of what Leo told you was mutagen. You looked around a little. You could see Donnie making his way over to you. You looked to Leo to see him confronting the Shredder. You saw the mutated fly typing at a keyboard and you felt the chains holding you in place release. Leo turned around to face you as you saw Donnie lunge to grab you.

"LEO!!!!" You screamed before you plunged into the mutagen.

The pain of you mutating was too much for you to bear and you ended up passing out. You vaguely felt that you were being carried and that part of you was dragging along the ground before you fully slipped into unconsciousness.

(NO!!! (Y/N)!!!! Damn you to the deepest pits of hell)