how you are both dealing with it and getting back together

A week after the break up, you just lay curled up on your bed, crying your eyes out and eating gallons of ice cream and chocolate. Your bedroom floor was littered with empty ice cream cartons. You sat in your room for a week doing nothing but listening to sad songs since school had just let out for the summer. Your parents were worried for you, but could not stay to try to cheer you up since they had to go deal with family problems back in Crete, so you had the apartment to yourself. Leo wasn't much better. The first night, he had locked himself in his room, shutting out his brothers, Splinter, Casey, and April. He cried silently as he laid on his bed and looked at the picture that you had thrown at him the night you left. The next night, he simply vanished from the lair after destroying all of Donnie's tracking devices. The others searched desperately for their fallen leader. About two weeks later, Raph showed up at your window and slipped into your room, growling slightly as you threw an ice cream carton at his head.

"(Y/n), we need you at the lair," Raph growled.

"If Leo wants to apologize, he's gonna have to come and apologize to me personally," you growled back with tears in your eyes.

"He's been missing for two weeks. We just found him an hour ago 6 blocks north of here. He was pretty badly injured. We found him clutching that picture you gave him," Raph explained as you froze.

"How bad was he hurt?" You asked suspiciously, fear clutching at your heart.

"We aren't sure if he'll make it," Raph said as you stood up from your bed.

"Take me to him," you said not caring how you looked before Raph picked you up in his arms.

Raph ran all the way back to the lair and carried you into Donnie's lab were Leo lay on a table covered in bandages. You would have thought he was dead if it wasn't for the faint rise and fall of his chest.

"Leo!" you wailed as you ran to his side.

You carefully grabbed Leo's hand in your own and watched as his eyes fluttered open at your gentle touch. He smiled lightly at seeing you.

"H-hey," Leo said as he squeezed your hand lightly.

"Can you guys give us some time alone?" You asked the guys without looking up from Leo's bruised face.

"Call us if you need us, (Y/n)," Donnie said before he led the others out of the lab.

"Giatí, Leo? Giatí epitrépsoume na symveí aftó gia ton eaftó sas? Eísai pio dynatós apó aftó . Xéro óti eísai. Écho periménei gia na zitísei syngnómi. Káthisa apó to paráthyró mou káthe vrády gia tis teleftaíes dýo evdomádes sas periménoun gia na érthei píso se ména. Lypámai tóso polý gia aftó pou eípa ekeíno to vrády. Parakaló min pethánoun gia ména, Leo. Eímai éna navágio chorís eséna sti zoí mou," you whispered sadly as you pressed his hand to the side of your face and he smiled softly at you.

"Prospáthisa tóses pollés forés na érthei na apologithó se esás, allá egó chickened káthe forá. Pálepsa ta footbots pou érchontai metá apó sas, allá me mia timí," Leo whispered to you quietly.

"Kalýtera na epiviósei, Leonardo Hamato, í tha vroúme énan trópo gia na sas férei píso stin íthela aplós na klotsísei ton kólo sou ton eaftó mou kai den eínai kan Splinter tha eínai se thési na sas sósei apó tin kólasi tha íthela na exapolýsei se sas. Raphael tha moiázei me éna gatáki dípla mou, ópos écho nikísei tin kólasi éxo apó esás," you threatened weakly as Leo chuckled before gasping in pain.

"Lypámai gia sas pligónei ekeíno to vrády. Évgala to thymó mou se sas kai na sas tin páthate giatí ímoun nevriásei se Raph. Klótsise to dikó mou ton kólo , lógo tou ó, ti ékana. Boreís na me synchoríseis?" Leo asked quietly.

"Écho ídi," You said with a sad sniffle.

.:Donnie's POV:.

I had my ear pressed against the lab doors since I could roughly translate Greek. I duct taped Mikey's mouth shut so I could listen.

"What are they saying, Don?" Raph asked.

"They said your name several times. They've apologized to each other. I think she threatened Leo to get better," I whispered as Mikey peeled the tape off his mouth.

"Leo is gonna get better, right?" Mikey asked.

"Most likely. He's not nearly as bad as he was after he fought the Shredder alone. I kinda exaggerated things to get (Y/n) back here so neither one of them would do anything stupid, or in Leo's case, anything else," I said as I moved away from the door.

"Have they gotten back together?" April asked quietly.

"I think so," I said.

"I say we celebrate with PIZZA!!!" Mikey yelled happily.

(Why, Leo? Why did you allow this to happen to yourself? You're stronger than this. I know you are. I've been waiting for you to apologize. I sat by my window every night for the last two weeks waiting for you to come back to me. I'm so sorry for what I said that night. Please don't die on me, Leo. I am a wreck without you in my life)

(I tried so many times to come apologize to you, but I chickened out each time. I fought the footbots that were coming after you, but with a price,)

(You better survive, Leonardo Hamato, or I will find a way to bring you back to like just to kick your ass myself and not even Splinter would be able save you from the hell I would unleash on you. Raphael would look like a kitten next to me as I beat the hell out of you)

(I'm sorry for hurting you that night. I took out my anger on you and you got hurt because I was pissed at Raph. I kicked my own ass because of what I did. Can you forgive me?)

(I already have)