When you get kidnapped

.:Your POV:.

You were walking home from tryouts. It was dark and you were walking several blocks from the school. You made your way to a manhole and pried it open. You dropped your backpack down it before you began climbing down. You were reaching for the cover when you were suddenly yanked from the sewer by your hair. You looked to see yourself being held up by a zombie werewolf mutant dog.

"Rahzar," you spat as you struggled.

"Quit moving, girlie," the mutant said as he wrapped a huge bony hand around you and squeezed, forcing the air from your body.

"LEO!!!!!" You screamed into the sewers, hoping he could hear you, before you felt a sudden pain in the side of your neck.

You felt lightheaded and the last thing you saw before blacking out was a robotic ninja coming at you with a bag.

.:Leo's POV:.

I was starting to get worried. (Y/n) should have been back from tryouts hours ago. I snuck out of the lair and went to the manhole cover she always came down when she got out of school. I found the manhole open and her backpack at the bottom but no trace of her. I grabbed her bag and went back to the lair. I was tense and worried before Mikey came and hugged me.

"It'll be ok, bro. We'll find her," Mikey said after he had released me.

"I'm worried, Mikey," I said before my t-phone went off with a text message.

I pulled out my t-phone and checked the message. My heart dropped as my body froze in horror at the picture. I was sent a picture of (Y/n) hanging over a vat of mutagen similar to the way April was when Donnie first discovered retromutagen. There was a message under the picture.

Hand yourselves over or the girl gets mutated by orders of the Shredder. -Tigerclaw

"They've got her," I whispered as a chill ran down my spine and the t-phone slipped from my hands to the floor.

"Bros! Get in here! We got a problem!!" Mikey yelled as the others came into the pit.

"What is going on?" Splinter asked.

"The Foot has (Y/n), Sensei," I whispered sadly as Mikey picked up my t-phone and showed it to Splinter.

"This means war," Splinter said firmly as April and Casey walked into the lair.

"What means war?" April asked, confused, as she and Casey walked over to where we were gathered.

"Shredder has Leo's girl," Raph said as Casey pulled his mask over his face.

"Well, let's go get her back," Casey said, determined, as he pulled out a hockey stick.

"Let's move," I said before running out of the lair with the others following me.