when you move in

Sorry about not updating over the weekend, been really busy with family stuff and i've been sick since sunday. Still am sick but had to take my little sister to get her first tattoo. Plus I had to take her upstate yesterday for a dentist appointment, got sick again while up there, and had to drive home in some nasty traffic. been an eventful week and it's only tuesday.

~~~~~~

It has been a month since the whole mating season incident. You were walking home from school. You walked back into your apartment and were curious to find that your parents were packing everything up.

"Mamá? Bampás? Ti káneis?" You asked as you sat your backpack down.

"Eímaste kineítai píso stin Kríti. I giagiá sas eínai polý árrostos kai o pappoús sas den boreí na analávei ti frontída tis," your mom said as she put a hand on you shoulder.

"Egó den páo píso! Mou arései i zoí mou edó! Écho fílous! Écho fílo! Den thélo na tous afísoume!" you yelled as you pushed your mother's hand away as tears began rolling

"Sti synécheia na prochorísoume me aftón ton fílo. Échete akóma tameío tin empistosýni sas gia na zísei makriá tis, méchri na théloun na érthoun píso sto spíti mazí mas. Eímaste afínontas to proí gia na páei sto aerodrómio kai ptísi gia to spíti," your father said coldly before you grabbed your backpack and ran to your room crying.

You fumbled with your phone and managed to dial Leo.

"(Y/n)? Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Leo said as he heard you crying into the phone.

"Oi goneís mou. Tha páme píso stin Kríti kai tin éxodo apó ména. Févgoun ávrio kai den écho poú na páte!" You sobbed into the phone.

"Are your parents home right now?" Leo asked.

"Yeah," you said with a sniffle.

"The guys and I are sending April and Casey over to help you pack your stuff. We'll be in an alley nearby when you are ready to leave. You're coming into the lair with me and the guys," Leo said as you heard him and his brothers getting ready to leave.

"Okay, Leo," you said sadly.'

"Love you and see you in a little bit, sweetheart," Leo said before he hung up.

You went and grabbed your suitcases out of your closet and began Packing away all your clothes. You were getting your toiletries out of the bathroom and putting them in gallon baggies when your mom yelled at you .

"(Y/N)! Oi fíloi sas eínai edó gia na sas voithísei pakéto!" Your mom yelled.

"Steílte tous sto domátió mou! Píra meriká akómi prágmata ta aristerá pros ta syskevásei kai, sti synécheia, écho kánei!" You yelled as your put all your toiletries in your big suitcase.

"I'm so sorry about this," April said as she hugged you once she and Casey had walked into your room.

"It''s not your fault. They have to go back. Family there is getting sick and the plane tickets back are expensive," you said as you wiped your tears away.

"You get everything packed?" Casey asked.

"Mostly. Can one of you go get my hair stuff out of the bathroom?" You asked before Casey disappeared.

April helped you pack your bras and panties before Casey came back with all your hair stuff as well as other things you left in the bathroom. Your mom said that you could have the food so you packed all the food into boxes. You carefully packed away all the cookbooks that your grandmother had given you into one of the suitcases before zipping it up. Thankfully, Casey and April had brought the Party Wagon and you put everything in the back before climbing in. Casey pulled into an alley one block over from your old apartment and picked up the guys. Leo instantly wrapped his strong arms around you and you broke down into tears. The ride back to the lair was silent except for your occasional sobs. The guys and April grabbed your stuff as Leo carried you into the lair and sat down on the couch with you in his arms.

"What is happening?" Splinter asked, coming out of the dojo to see what all the commotion was about.

"(Y/n)'s family is going back to Crete and are leaving her here with nowhere to stay," Leo explained and he stroked your hair.

"For now, you two will have to share your room, my son, until we get the spare room ready for her," Splinter said with a kind smile.

"Thank you, Master Splinter," you said with a sad smile at the giant rat.

"It is no problem at all, my child. Would you come speak to me privately?" Splinter asked as you stood up from Leo's lap.

"Boreís na páei kai ton Aprílio válte to fagitó kai ta vivlía mageirikís mou stin kouzína ? Tha káno to deípno mia forá na páro méso miláme gia Splinter," You said as you wiped away your tears as Splinter went into the dojo to wait for you..

"Fysiká, polyagapiménoi mou. Théleis na sas voithísei na mageirépsoun?" Leo asked as he stood up.

"Sígouros," you said with a faint smile.

Leo kissed your forehead before the two of you parted ways. Leo went to help April situate your things as you went to the dojo. You opened the doors before slipping inside and closing them behind yourself. You saw Splinter sitting under the tree and went and kneeled about two feet in front of him.

"Are you well, Miss (Y/n)?" Splinter asked calmly.

"Hai, Sensei. As well as I can be given the circumstances," you said quietly.

"I would like to train you as a kunoichi, if you would like to accept my offer," Splinter said, causing you to giggle sheepishly.

"Leo has already taught me a few basic skills for self defense," you said nervously.

"I am glad. He tells me that you already knew a few skill due to the sport you were in at your school. So do you accept?" Splinter asked.

"Yes, Sensei," you said with a smile.

"We will start your training tomorrow," Splinter said as the two of you stood up.

"Leo and I will get started on dinner, Sensei," you said with a bow before you left.

You went to the kitchen and pulled your hair up in a messy bun before you and Leo began cooking. You decided to make greek pizzas and got started right away, knocking Mikey out when he tried to sneak in and try some of the food. You made all sorts of other dishes for everyone to try. You made baklava for dessert. When it was time to eat, you set up a sort of buffet on the kitchen island. Everyone loved your cooking and Mikey asked if you could cook all the time. You simply smiled and ate your dinner in peace. Once you were done, you went and excused yourself so you could go take a shower. You were exhausted and emotionally spent, so once you were in your pjs you simply climbed into Leo's bed and covered yourself in his blanket. You heard the door open and felt the bed dip as Leo climbed into the bed. You relaxed as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you snuggly against his plastron. You fell asleep happily and slept peacefully in your turtle's arms for the night. At least you did until you started dreaming.

(Mom? Dad? What are you doing?)

(We're moving back to Crete. Your grandmother is really sick and your grandpa can't take care of her)

(I'm not going back! I like my life here! I have friends! I have a boyfriend! I don't want to leave them!)

(Then move in with this friend. You still have your trust fund to live off of until you want to come back home with us. We're leaving in the morning to go to the airport and fly home,)

(My parents. They're going back to Crete and leaving me. They're leaving tomorrow and I have no where to go!)

((Y/n)! Your friends are here to help you pack!)

(Send them to my room! I got a few more things left to pack and then I am done!)

(Can you and April go put the food and my cookbooks in the kitchen? I'll make dinner once I get through talking to Splinter)

(of course, my dearest. Do you want me to help you cook?)

(Sure)