Chapter One

Andy's POV

One month later

I belted out the last note of God Bless you, the hot summer sun leaving beads of sweat on my forehead. The crowd continued to scream and shout. I looked off stage right where Alex was standing, talking to the stage manager. She held a cigarette in between her middle and index finger, making me crave the addicting nicotine.

"Thank you California Warped Tour 2015! We'll be back in a few hours. Give a warm welcome to Falling in Reverse!" I skipped off stage over to Alex, taking the stick from between her teeth. I placed a kiss on her lips then placed the cigarette in my mouth.

"You're such a bad boy Biersack." She teased, playfully leaning into my body. "You shouldn't be smoking babe." I gave her a serious look. "Niether should you!" She argued back. "Well you're carrying a baby." I whispered into her ear as I wrapped my free warm around her waist. I smirked and rubbed her slightly protruding stomach.

"No one knows yet, right?" She asked, concern hidden behind her voice. "Only the band and my parents." I assuered her quietly. "People will find out soon, I'm only gonna get bigger." She laughed and patted her stomach, a baggy green shirt and high waisted shorts hid her baby bump. 

"We might as well tell everyone soon then." I shrugged and gestured to the crowd that was head banging to Ronnie. "What if they don't approve?" Alex asked, clearly worried. "I have faith in the BVB Army. If any of the guys are happy, they're happy." I assured her.  

"And i'm so happy with you." She smiled. "But, if you don't want to-" I took one last drag of the dying cigarette. "We don't have to." She took a minute to ponder, then she shook her head. "No, we should. They deserve to know." I smiled and gave her an agreeing nod, stomping on the dead cigarette.

-o-

A couple of hours passed, the sun fell and the stars came out. "You guys ready?" Jake, Jinxx, CC, and Ash all gave me excited nods. I turned to Alex. "You sure you wanna do this?" I raised my eyebrows in question. "I'm sure." She smiled. I held the microphone up to my mouth, "Alright here we go!" I jogged on stage, the guys following behind. The guys, on cue, began to play Heart Of Fire.

Multiple songs later, I pulled Alex on the stage, since it was cooler at night, she had my sweatshirt on, earning "Awe's" from the crowd. "For those of you who may not know, this is Alex. We've been going, what you like to call, steady, For a while now, and uh- well we've been through a lot together. And recently we've recieved some really great news..." 

I glanced over at Alex, who was now standing beside me, my arm was around her waist. She had a terrified look on her face. Her eyes were wide and she was focusing on someone in the crowd, but I couldn't tell who it was. "Well, Alex and I are expecting a baby!" The crowd began to clap and scream in approval. 

"Thank you all for your amazing love and support! We hope you enjoyed the show! The band and myself will be at our merch tent in about 10 minutes, so head over there now and check it out!" I smiled and watched as the crowd dispersed.

-o-

"Babe we need to talk" Alex nervously whispered in my ear. "Not now babe, the fans are waiting." I said through smiling teeth as a fan aprroached us "Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!" She was holding a phone and a sharpie as she approached us. "Thank you so much sweety!" Alex embraced her in a hug, but she gave me a worried look as she did, then the fan opened her arms to me.

"Andy, thank you so much for doing what you do. Without you, I wouldn't be who I am today." A few tears slipped from her eyes, I embraced her tightly. "I love you so much." She sobbed into my shoulder. "I love you too. Your support means the world to the band and I." She snapped a quick picture, asked for my autograph and then walked away, Another fan stepping up.

-o-

Two hours passed, and the last fan approached us, but it wasn't a fan at all. This must've been what Alex wanted to talk about. "Congradulations." Juliet smiled. "I know you don't want to see nor talk to me, but I came here on good terms. I want to apologize for the things i've done. I don't know what got into me." She hung her head in self disappointment. 

"You think I'll just forgive you right away? After harrassing me, threatening Alex, and cheating on me with my best friend? Because if that's the case, you're fairly mistaken." I never broke eye contact with her. "I said I was sorry! Don't we all have our flaws?" She shrugged.

"You're right, we do all have flaws, but yours just happen to be too much for me to handle." The guys then realized what was going on, so they gave us some space by going back to the bus, Alex went with them. "Come on Andy, we can work this out. We can still be friends!" She stepped closer to me. 

"Still be friends? Is that a joke? Juliet, you have put me through hell, and i'm just getting back. I don't want to be friends with you, I can't." My breathing began to get heavy as she took another step closer.

"I completely understand." She purred, tracing my chest with her finger. "I don't want to be just friends either." She roughly grabbed the back of my neck, forcing my lips onto hers. This was something I didn't miss. She kissed me sloppily, Her lips smoothering mine to the point where I was running out of breath. No matter what I did, she wouldn't release me from her grasp. 

A/N: SURPRISE! Okay yay i'm SO freaking happy I finally got to post this because I know a lot of you have been asking for a while XD I promise things are gonna get SO much more intense like you guys aren't ready. Oh, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for 7k reads on Cigarette Smoke! Anyway, ilysm thank you again for reading! ~Sierra