Chapter Nineteen

"Andy, I'm sorry! He said he wouldn't-" Damon kicked Madi in the ribs. "Madi, shut the hell up!" Madi cried out in pain. While Damon was distracted by her, I took my free hand and punched him in the jaw. "Fuck!" He shouted, stumbling back. "Run, Andy! Go!" Madi screamed. I looked at her for a quick second, then darted to the door.

My ankles were caught by a forceful grip, pulling my legs out from underneath me. I fell flat on my face, but quickly turned over. "Damon, stop!" Madi shouted multiple times. A shiny object reflected off of the dim lighting, blinding me until it came down on me, puncturing my right side. Damon had stabbed me.

A sharp pain took over my body, paralyzing me. "Andy!" Madi found the strength to get up, she tackled Damon, the knife skidding across the floor. I picked it up and ran, leaving Madi behind. I almost forgot I had been stabbed, due to the adrenalin rushing through my body.

I pulled my phone out and dialed CC's number. When he answered, I spoke quickly. "Listen, Damon is back. I'm sending Alex and Octavia to your house. Keep them safe, I'll be at Ash's so don't worry about me. Be careful." I hung up before he got the chance to say anything.

I dialed Alex's number. "Hey babe-" I cut her off. "Alex, listen to me. I need you to pack a bag of clothes for you and Tav, then drive to CC's house. He knows what's going on and he'll explain when you get there. Find your emergency cell phone and get rid of the one you're on now. Don't ask me questions, just please do what I'm telling you to. Don't worry about me, I'll be at Ashley's. I'll see you soon baby girl, I love you so fucking much. Give Octavia a kiss for me. Everything will be okay, stay strong. I love you." I hung up quickly so I wouldn't have to explain anything else to her.

Now I can only pray that she will listen. I continued to run down the boardwalk, grasping my wound, blood seeping through my white shirt. I was so focused on getting to my car and escaping that I didn't notice that Damon was right behind me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I slowly turned around, Damon was wiping blood from his mouth and nose. I guess Madi gave him a good beating. "Damon, come on. Get over yourself. Everyone knows the baby isn't yours." He took a step closer, I didn't see any weapons on him which made me relax a little. However, I still held the knife in my hand for precaution.

"The baby isn't mine, but Alex is. And I'll give you a fair trade for her." Damon smirked as he reached down and slowly pulled out a knife from his boot, it was even larger than the one I had in my hand. "Give me Alex, and I spare your life... and the baby's." My eyes widened. "If you  touch either of them, I can promise you that I will have a group of crazy ass band members with guns come after your ass for the second time!"  He completely ignored my threat.

"I'll give you 24 hours to give her to me or I kill both her and the baby, and I'll make you watch every second of it. Then, I'll kill you." He fiddled with the sharp object. "And don't try to run because I'll find you, and if I find out you told the cops, I'll just kill you on the spot."

My ears couldn't believe what they were hearing, this man was a fucking psychopath. "Your 24 hours start... Now." I didn't know what to do so I just ran. I ran as fast as I could. I sprinted to my car, my wound leaving a trail of blood behind me.

A/N: Well... that escalated quickly. Let me know what you think of this chapter!