Chapter Twelve

Alexandria's POV

2 months later

I was driving up and down random streets searching for a single "For Sale" sign. Octavia, who Andy and I nicknamed Tav, was sleeping soundly in the back seat. Andy and I finally decided to get our own place together so we could raise Tav in a more... appropriate environment.

The only problem is, Andy wants to stay close to the boys, and I've been driving up and down streets for about an hour, and not a single "For Sale" sign has been in sight. I finally decided to pull over and call Andy, who was in the studio with the boys.

"Hey babe, what's up? Everything okay?" His voice echoed through the speaker. "Yeah, everything is fine... it's just that-" Tav began to cry. I held the phone between my ear and shoulder, reaching my arm back to rock her car seat. "Hello? Babe? You there?" Tav continued to scream.

I crawled over the center console into the back seat, sitting next to her. "Sorry, yeah I'm here. Tav's just being a bit fussy-" I found her pacifier and wiggled it into her mouth. "But what I was trying to say was that I can't find a single house for sale that's even remotely close to the boys. I've been out here for an hour and I've found nothing." I sighed and continued to fiddle with Octavia's Pacifier.

"It's fine baby, don't stress over it. When I get home I'll come with you. We'll find the perfect house before you know it." He reassured me. "I sure hope so..." I unbuckled Tav and cradled her in my left arm. "We will, I gotta go, I love you. Give Tav a kiss for me." And with that, he hung up.

I tossed my phone on the front passenger seat. I pulled Octavia's diaper bag out from under the passenger seat. She spit out her pacifier, crying even louder than before. "Shh, it's okay baby girl." I set her down gently in my lap, pulling out her formula and a bottle. I blindly searched the cup holders for a water bottle.

As I shook the powder and liquid mixture, rain tapped on the roof of my car. Dark storm clouds rolled in. "What the hell?-" I mumbled under my breath. Octavia laid in my arms, gulping down her bottle. It can't be raining, we're going through a drought... I thought to myself as I watched rain pour down my windshield. 

I looked down at Octavia to see that she had fallen asleep again. I set her down in her car seat, buckling her and placing a blanket over her. I crawled back into the driver's seat, still confused about the fact that is was raining.

My cell phone began to ring. "Hel-" Andy's voice cut me off. "Where are you?" He urged. "Still pulled over on the side the road, why?" He sounded very anxious. "Get home, now." He yelled. "Andy. what's going on?" I began to grow worried. "Just go home. I'll meet you there" He hung up.

I took another look out of my window, narrowing my eyes. That's when I realized that I was right. It wasn't rain falling from the sky. It was a group of helicopters flying over my car with pales of water hanging from them. Clouds of smoke illuminated the air. A blazing forest fire lit up the sky.

A/N: So I decided to post a plot twist teaser! The next chapter will blow your mind! Let me know what you think! -4 DAYS UNTIL I SEE ANDY IN CONCERT!-