Chapter Sixteen

Alex took Octavia into the changing rooms to lather her in more sunblock and put her in the red and white polka dotted swimsuit CC bought her, he spoils her too much. Alex put on a black and white polka dotted swimsuit because I thought it would be cute if they matched. I kept on my white T-shirt,  throwing on a pair of black swim shorts.

After we all changed, we headed onto the beach. I quickly set up the large blue tent under a section of palm trees near the water (Because I only do interviews under blue tents -sorry I had to) "Andy, this is perfect. Thank you so much." Alex wheeled Octavia under the tent and began to help me lay out the blanket and chairs.

The time we spent at the beach seemed to drag on, but I didn't mind at all. Alex laid sprawled out on the blanket, reading a book. I held Octavia, who was swaddled in a thin blanket. She was passed out in my arms. I guess she got tired of eating all that sand. I heard Alex's stomach grumble.

"I'm gonna be honest babe, those snacks didn't fill me up at all." She rolled over onto her stomach, looking up at me with her green eyes. "I have an idea-" I smiled widely and gently set Octavia down in her little plasy pen. "I'll be right back." I excitedly grabbed my wallet and darted back to the boardwalk.

"Andy Biersack?" An unfamiliar voice called my name. I turned around to see a short pale girl, maybe in her mid-to late-teens. Her hair was dyed completely purple, her grey eyes looked up at me with a sparkle. She wore black ripped shorts and a grey BMTH tank top.

"Can I please get a picture? You have no idea how long I've waited to meet you." Her smile was beautiful, even with the purple tinted braces. "Yeah, of course. I like your hair by the way!" She handed her phone to me, I kneeled down to match her height and snapped a couple pictures of us. "Thank you so much! Not just for this, but for everything. Your music is so inspiring. I listen to it every chance I get. Oh! How's Alex and Octavia? They're both so beautiful." 

I was almost taken back her kind words. "Wow, thank you. Your support means a lot to me. And they're good! They're actually napping on the beach as we speak, I'm just grabbing some ice cream for Alex. Do you want any? I'll buy." I pointed to the ice cream shop where Alex and I spent our first date. 

"No, you don't have to get me anything. Meeting you in person is enough for me. Thank you though." Her pale cheeks blushed a light pink. "Come on, it's the least I could do. It's my treat. I'm sorry, this is rude of me, but what's your name?" She giggled. "Madi." I reached out to shake her hand. "Well Madi, let us go get some ice cream." 

I walked to the frozen treat shop, Madi walking next to me with the biggest smile on her face. I really wanted to get to know this girl.

A/N: ANOTHER PLOT TWIST IS COMING SOON SO GET READY! Let me know what you think!