Chapter Fourteen

I sat up, panting and wiping the sweat off my forehead. I looked around to make sure the new house wasn't burning down. Crying echoed throughout the empty house, it was Octavia. I wandered into the room next to mine, my feet getting caught on paint tarps. The crying almost immediately stopped.

"Tav?" I peered my head into her unfinished nursery. Andy was cradling the two month old in his arms, quietly singing to her. He turned to face me. "Good morning beautiful." He smiled and approached me, placing a soft kiss on my lips. 

"Another nightmare?" I nodded sheepishly. "It was horrific." Just the thought of it sent shivers down my spine. "It's all over now." He handed me Octavia, gently lying her in my arms. Her big blue eyes curiously looked around the room. 

"I'm going to go pick up breakfast." I nodded as he pecked my cheek. "Get dressed because after we eat I wanna go out somewhere." He winked, slipping his slippers on. "Oh, a surprise." I gently laid Tav on her changing table, she began to wiggle around and whine.

"I'll be back!" Andy kissed my cheek once more and walked out of the room, closing the nursery door. Tav let out a whale, tears forming in her big blue eyes. I dug out a diaper, wipes and a new outfit for her.

"Shh baby girl." I quickly changed her and brought her into me and Andy's room. I set her down in an electronic swing while I dressed myself. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a maroon shirt and my grey toms. Octavia wore a purple and grey onesie with grey sweatpants and a purple flower headband to match.

As I studied my beautiful daughter, I realised how much she looked like Andy when he was younger. Memories started flooding back to me; I remember watching him wander to the bus stop alone, wearing those stupid black leather pants with the chain that hung off the side and the shoelace choker. He always looked so sad. I remember one time I caught him looking into my bedroom window, his blue eyes hypnotised me. The sound of a door opening caught my attention.

"I got bagels!" Andy's deep voice echoed through the house. I lifted Tav from the swing, placing her on my hip, I wandered into the kitchen. "There are my beautiful girls." Tav and I both smiled brightly. "Let me see my little munchkin!" Andy swiftly picked up Octavia , lightly tossing her and catching her. She giggled loudly.

Andy then placed Tav in her high chair. "Here, I got you a toasted plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese, your favourite." He pulled out a bagel from the bag. "Awe babe, you're so sweet." I exaggerated, he just laughed. The fact that the house wasn't quite finished made it difficult to enjoy family meals, since we only had a table in the kitchen.

We didn't have a fridge or chairs yet either, hence why Andy bought breakfast. We only had a cooler that we kept Octavia's bottles in. I sat on the kitchen floor, which was covered in painting tarps. Andy made Tav a bottle and sat down beside me.

"All we need to do is finish the nursery, the kitchen, and the hallways." He smiled and grasped my hand. "We'll get through this." I squeezed his hand back, taking a bite of my bagel. Andy simultaneously fed Octavia and himself. My mind then slipped back to the old memories I had of him.

A/N: Andy is alive! Sorry this chapter is a little boring! Let me know what you think!