Chapter Eighteen

Madi's POV

I strutted down the boardwalk, the boards squeaking under my black vans. "Holy shit." I thought to myself. "I just hung out with Andy fucking Biersack." My heart began to beat faster as I approached the parlor door, the bell ringing as I entered. "So, did you get him?" My boss, and brother, Damon asked from behind the counter.

"Yes... I don't know if I want to go through with this, it just doesn't feel right. You promise he won't get hurt?" I plopped down on the sofa that sat against the wall in the waiting room. "Sure kid, whatever helps you sleep at night." The awful yet familiar feeling of regret crept into the pit of my stomach.

"Damon, you promised!" I yelled, only because the parlor was currently empty. "I only promised you would meet him, don't twist my words." He flipped through my sketchbook, examining all the new tattoo layouts I drew out. "Lay finger on him and I can assure you that the cops will be here arresting you for the second time. And this time, I won't bail your ass out!"

Damon laughed in reply to my threat. "Awe come on sis, I think we both know that isn't going to happen. You need that money for art school, right?" He raised his eyebrows at me. I felt so pathetic for letting him bribe me, but I needed that money in order to get away from him. Our deal was that I get Andy to him, and I get the money I need for art school.

 "Well, yes but-" He cut me off. "But nothing. Keep your mouth shut, and you get the money. Easy peasy." I couldn't help but start to cry. He was going to hurt Andy, and I'm leading him right into his trap. "Help your brother out and just do what you're told." I nodded and took my sketchbook, wandering into the break room.

If I didn't go through with this, I wouldn't get the money and Damon would probably kill me too, it's not like he hasn't tried to before. However, this time, he's determined to get Alexandria all to himself, but I was more concerned about Andy.

Andy's POV

We finished packing up quite quickly, we were already in the car heading home. "I'm just gonna drop you guys off and head back out, if that's okay with you." Alex nodded. "Yeah of course, where are you going?" I couldn't decide whether or not to tell the truth. "I'm going out with the guys for a while." I lied straight through my teeth, and she believed me.

I pulled up to our gate and typed in the code. The gate creaked open, I pulled into the curved driveway. "Have a good time, don't be out too late, okay? Be safe." Alex kissed my cheek before getting out of the car. "Alright, don't have too much fun without me. I love you."

Do I really love her? What the hell am I saying? Of course I love Alex! I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Maybe I'm just getting cold feet... "I love you so much more." She replied and took Octavia out of the car. She then entered our house, blowing me a kiss goodbye before closing the front door.

I quickly pulled out of the driveway, heading back to the pier. The sun was setting quickly, it was now pitch dark. Not a single soul walked on the east end of the boardwalk, considering all of the rides were on the west end. I wandered down the pier, looking for the tattoo shop Madi claimed she worked at.

"Maybe she lied..." I thought to myself, just then I saw a sign that was flashing black and red lights. Voodoo piercings and tattoos it read. I knew I was at the right place when I peered through the window and saw Madi drawing at the front counter.

I walked in, a bell ringing. Madi looked up at me, her eyes widened, she ran out from behind the desk in a panic. "Andy, you have to leave, now!" She whispered quickly, I was so confused. "Damon is gonna-" Madi was cut off by a forceful shove. A hand wrapped around my throat, my eyes widened in fear when I noticed who it was. "Damon."

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I wasn't really feeling like myself. Long story short, my depression and anxiety were both really bad, but I'm starting to feel better! Let me know what you think of this chapter! Message me if you want becausec I'm lonely I don't have friends :)