Siren▫️Chapter 3

**Tony's POV**

It's been a week since we got a new addition to the team. It's the first day of May. I walk into the living room. Before entering Natasha walks past me. She walks into the kitchen. I walk in and look at the couch. And there sleeping on the couch is a giant fox. "What the Heck." I mutter. The Fox moves and looks at me. I scream. "NATASHA!!" I yell. She runs in with the others, except Y/n the new girl, trailing behind her. I point at the huge fox. "Care to explain." I hiss. Natasha looks at the Fox and then at me. She sighs in relief, when she sees that there's not a threat. "That's Y/n" she responds. "Oh. I keep forgetting that she can shapeshift. Wait. Why isn't she in her Human form?" I ask her. Natasha walks over and sits next to Y/n. Y/n's ears perk up as she listens to our conversation. "It's the first of the month. The first day of each month, Y/n has to stay as the bigger Fox the whole day then the next 2 days, she has to stay as the smaller fox. This whole time she can't use her other powers. And she can't shapeshift into other forms until after the first 3 days." Everyone 'oh's. "She says sorry for scaring you." Wanda speaks up. Y/n nods while we turn to Wanda with confused looks. "I read her mind." She tells us plainly.

**Y/n's POV**

It's the last day of me having to be in my fox form. I have been becoming really close with Tony and Wanda. I occasionally help Tony and Bruce in the lab because of my super smarts. I walk into the living room and jump on the couch and lay next to Pietro. He looks down at me and smiles. Then he returns to the conversation he was having with the rest of the Avengers. Nat was out somewhere. "I visited to Asgard yesterday." Thor said. "Oh and how was your father." Bruce asks. "Still mad at Loki. I just wish they got along." Thor responded. "At Least your father is still alive." Pietro says while glaring at Tony. "Yeah thor you have it lucky." Tony says while ignoring Pietro glare. "Lucky? My father sent me down to Earth as punishment and I lost all of my God powers." Thor defends. "Try Your parents falling to their deaths because of a bomb." Pietro growls. This brought back memories of the past. I couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the living room, not looking back.

**3rd Person**

When Y/n ran out of the room all the Avengers quit their rant and watched their new member run out of the room. Natasha walked into the room. "Why did Y/n just run to her room whimpering?" Nat asked with a hint of anger in her voice. Pietro explained their argument and Natasha sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Wanda can you please go talk to Y/n. I will be there in a second." Nat says. Wanda nods and stands and leaves the room. Nat looks up at the rest of the avengers. "Ok. When Y/n is near please don't bring up family. Don't ask her. Her past hurts her too much to even hear the word 'Family'." Nat says. "What happened in her past?" Pietro asked. "She will tell you when she is comfortable with it. Both wanda and I know." Nat responds to them. Tony sits on the couch. "Oh come on. Her past can't be that bad. I bet mine is worse." Tony says. Natasha glares at him while everyone else raises an eyebrow. "Here tony. Multiply your past my 5 an.." Natasha was cut off my Tony. "By 5. That's not a lot." "let me finish" she growls. "i was saying. Multiply by 5, then plus 5,646, then multiply by 36, then add 64. I would need to go on to reach how bad her past was." Tony does the math in his head his eyes widen. "WOW! That must be a bad past." He said exasperated. Natasha nods her head.

**Wanda's POV**

"Wanda can you please go talk to Y/n. I will be there in a second." Natasha says to me. I nod my head and go to Y/n's room. I press my ear to her door and I could hear her whimpering inside. I slightly open her door. "Y/n?" I open her door a little bit more and stick my head inside and see her laying on her bed curled up in a ball with her tail wrapped around herself. When she heard her name she moves her tail a little to see who it was and her ears perk up a bit. I move around the door and sit on her bed. She gets up from her ball and lays her head on my lap. I start petting her head. She continues to whimper. "Shhh" i try to calm her down. Soon Natasha appears in the doorway. When she sees the state her fox friend is in she right away sits on the bed beside me. "Hey Y/n, the guys didn't mean to remind you of your parents." Natasha says in a hushed voice. She tries to calm her friend. Soon she falls asleep and we go to our own rooms for bed.

**3rd Person's**

That night there was a bright light throughout the Avengers Tower. It was the brightest in Y/n's room. She was going back to her normal form. It was the 3rd day of the month. She was back to her human form. She could use her other powers again.

**y/n's POV**

I woke up in the morning. I was finally back to my human form again. I got changed and walked down to the kitchen. I saw Wanda, Thor, Clint, Natasha, Steve and Pietro. The time I have been here i have formed a small crush on Pietro. "Hey guys." I said as I entered the kitchen. Thor, Clint, Steve and Pietro looked up at me surprised to see me back in my human form again. "Hey you're back to your normal self." Clint says. I smile and nod. "What was that bright light last night?" Steve asked. I looked at Natasha. "That was Y/n." Natasha said. Everyone looks at me wide eyed. I blush and nod. "That was YOU!" Clint says. I blush more and nod again. "That was her forming back." Natasha says. Everyone nods and turns back to their breakfast. We then hear a big crash and bang. Suddenly Tony flies into the room in his Ironman suit with a very angry hulk trailing behind him. "TONY WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Natasha yells. "I may or may not have insulted him then he insulted my suits then i may or may not have punched him, making him angry." Everyone groans. Hulk grabs Tony and throws him out a window. Natasha and I look at eachother and she nods. I say to Wanda through telepathy. "Wanda can you make some earmuffs with your wisps for everyone except Hulk and myself?" She nods her head and does so. When I make sure that they had the muffs on I start singing.

____

🎶Two a.m. and she calls me cause I'm still awake

Can you help me unravel my latest mistake

I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season.

Yeah we walk through the doors so accusing their eyes

Like they have any right at all to criticize

Hypocrites you're all here for the very same reason.

'Cause you can't jump the track

We're like cars on a cable and life's like an hourglass glued to the table,

No one can find the rewind button girl

So just cradle your head in your hands.

And breathe, just breathe, whoa breathe just breathe

May he turned twenty one on the base of Fort Bliss

Just today he sat down to the flask in his fist

Ain't been sober since maybe October of last year

Here in town you can tell he's been down for while

But my God it's so beautiful when the boy smiles

Wanna hold him but maybe I'll just sing about it

'Cause you can't jump the track

We're like cars on a cable

And life's like an hourglass glued to the table,

No one can find the rewind button boys so cradle your head in your hands

And breathe, just breathe, whoa breath just breathe🎶

When I finished singing Hulk was back to bruce. Wanda got rid of the wisp earmuffs. And everyone was standing by me with astonished looks. "What. The. Heck. Was. That?" Tony asks. "I also have the same powers as a Siren." I tell them. All there mouths drop. "How come you had to cover our ears?" Clint asks. "Because the song i sang and the way i sang it was meant to calm down the one who needs to calm down. If you weren't meant to hear it then it could have some sign effects. Like it could drive you crazy." I explained. Everyone oh'd. I can still sing but some songs i can't sing because it would have the effects like the siren. "Are you ever going to tell us your past." Tony asked me. I looked down. I look up to see Pietro smack Tony in the back of his head. I giggle.