Going Home~Chapter 33

Once I finished, my friends that stood behind me clapped a golf clap, making me giggle at their silliness. Before I could say anything, a phone started to ring. We all looked around, trying to find out who's phone it was when Tony suddenly yelled

"Me!" As he took out his phone and answered the call. A few of us chuckled a little but we quieted down so that Tony could hear the person on the other side of the call.

At one point, realization crossed his features, before they melted away, and he smirked. He said goodbye and hung up the phone.

"Who was that man of Iron?" Thor asked.

Tony does not answer the question, but instead asks his own question. "Y/n. How would you like to go home?"

I freeze on my spot as everyone turns to me with hopeful grins. I attempt to speak, but I was too flustered. "Uhh- h-home?" I sputter out.

Tony finally explains. "Barton just called. The rest of the team is concerned why we are spending so much time here. Bringing you home would be an excellent explanation." He says confidently.

A grin forms on my lips, and I heard Xavier echo in my mind telepathically. 'Y/n. Go home. This school will always hold a place for you. You may visit whenever you like, but you are wanted with your family.' My smile grows to be larger than, I think, humanly possible.

"Yes!" I cry. "Yes, I wanna go home." I attack Tony in a bear hug, making him and the others laugh. He pays my back before I let go, only to be scooped up into Pietro's embrace. He spun around, making me giggle.

"Your going home." He whispered in my ear as he slowed down his spinning.