Jealousy~ Chapter 29

As soon as I reach up to grab my fork and knife, Logan grabs my palms. "What the hell Logan?!" I curse, really wanting to be able to eat, as I felt that I was starving. He rips his gaze from my palms and looks up at me with a smirk.

"What did Xavier say this time?" He chuckled, noticing the scorch marks on my palms from my temper earlier. . I rolled my eyes and ripped my hands out of his grip.

"He was being a smartass. He forgot how short of a temper I get after changing again." I huff while stuffing (favorite breakfast food) in my mouth. Kitty, Logan and Alex all laugh before resuming to eating their food.

"Watch you language." I heard Steve mumble under his breath. I look up at him.

"Okay grandpa," I retorted, making the whole table laugh, except for Pietro. I gave Pietro a concerned look, one eyebrow raised. 'What's wrong Pietro?' telepathically asked him. He glanced up at me in his peripheral before silently scoffing, rolling his eyes and turning his focus back to eating. My eyebrows furrowed, and I became a little bit angry. I focused and started a small flame within his food, so that he would burn his mouth with the next bite.

"OW! What the hell Y/n?" He yelped, knowing full well that I was the cause for the heat.

"Pietro, meet me in the hallway. Now." I said menacingly before guiding him into the hallway, leaving the rest of the group alone in their confusion. He sighed and followed behind me. As soon as we were both in the hallway, I spun around to look at him.

"What's wrong with you? First you were upset with me this morning, then you don't laugh, and then you completely ignore me and give me some attitude when I am concerned about you?"

"Nothing is wrong so why don't you just saunter back in their to be with the others and your precious little Logan!" He sasses back, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What?! What does Logan have to do with this?"

"Oh, why don't you walk back in there, hold his hands and ask him yourself?" He growls.

"W-wait... is this about when Logan grabbed my hands? W-were you jealous?" He huffs and avoids eye contact. "Pietro? Please, answer me." He doesn't look at me but answers.

"Yes! Yes I was! Now, can you just drop it." He huffs, acting childishly. A smile spreads across my face and I giggle, catching him off guard. My giggles turn into laughter as I lean on him, so engrossed in my laughter.