Xavier▫️Chapter 14

◼️Y/n's POV◼️
I opened my eyes a little and saw to figures in front of my. They both had their backs to me, but I heard them speaking. One of them started to turn, I quickly closed my eyes again. "I don't understand why we had to take her in." One growled. "She's not even a mutant!" They continued. "She partially is." The other interjected. Are they talking about me? "One of her powers, is a mutant ability. All the rest are forced by experiments." The second continued. "Come now, I know your awake." The second one said to me. I opened my eyes and sat up. "Who are you?" I asked a bald man in a wheelchair that came closer. "I am Charles Xavier. This here is Logan Howlett." The man introduced. My gaze shifter over to the other man that was leaning against a wall with a cigar in his mouth. Logan wore a muscle t-shirt and ripped jeans. Charles wore a suit and tie. "What do you mean mutant?" I asked. Logan 'tsked' and rolled his eyes. "Logan and I are mutant. You too are a mutant. We know of your many powers. But one of them wasn't because of an experiment. You were born with your siren powers." Charles told me. "What is this place?" I asked. "Why so many questions?!" Logan growled. I glanced over at him. Charles glared at Logan. "This is Xavier's school for gifted youngsters." Charles announced. I nodded. "And why am I here?" I asked finally. "You see, my mutation is telepathy. I use a machine to find mutants all over the world. Just the other day I used it and found you. We immediately came and found you unconscious, so we took you in." Charles explained. "But how am I still alive. I was fighting the others then took that pill that should have killed me." I mumbled. "Well, i see your body was strong enough to fight back, making the pill useless." Charles explained. I sighed. I had all my memories back and I remember what happened. But, my memories are useless now. They probably hate me now, and I would just put them in danger. "Can I stay here?" I ask. Charles smiled and nodded.

**A year later**
"Great job Manny." I told the young girl standing in front of me. She turned to me and smiled. Then the bell rang. "Oh, class is over. You may go back to your dorm children. Have a nice rest of the day." I said as the students left the bunker. I was just about to start practicing my self when I heard someone come in. "Hey Alex." I say to him without looking. "Hey. Xavier wants us in his office right now. Something about having guests." He said. I nodded and walked up the stairs and into the office. As we were making our way there I heard some students speaking. "Oh my gosh, I think the Avengers are in his office." One of the teenage girls squealed. My eyes widened. I turned to Alex. "Is it the Avengers?" I asked. "Possibly." He says simply. I shapeshift to look like a different person. Just a random look that was no where close to my real looks. "If it is the Avengers. Don't call me by my real name." I told him. He nodded. I told Charles the same exact thing telepathically. We soon arrived at the office. I knocked on the door, and I heard Charles say come in, in my mind. I open the door and enter. And sure enough, there stood 6 of the many avengers.