Telepathy~ Chapter 27

"I forgive you, but I would like to talk about this more when we return the tower." This sentence made me stop. The tower. That means, I must leave Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. If I go to the Tower, then I am leaving my students and my new friends. But if I stay here, I am leaving my sister and my friends. Both are basically family to me. I turned to Tess, and thumped my tail repeatedly, sending her a message.

"Y/n says that she is tired and will speak more to the group about it tomorrow, when the spell has finally worn off." Pietro nodded, and exited the room. I sighed as best a large fox could and laid my head on next to Tess' lap. She looked down and smiled at me, before exiting the room, allowing me to fall asleep. I relax and place my head on my paws. I close me eyes and attempt to fall asleep.

~Third Person~

That night, just as what had occurred years ago at the Avenger's tower, there was a very bright light that enveloped the whole home. No matter how bright it was, it seemed to have awoken no one from their slumber. The light was brightest from one teacher's room. Y/n's. She slept as her body turned back to it's human form.

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up, and smile happily when I realized I was back to normal. "Yes!" I exclaim happily before exiting my bedroom. Before going to the dining room for breakfast, I went to Charles' office. I walked there quickly, and luckily, I had woken up before majority of the rest of the inhabitants of the school.

I softly knocked on the door and awaited for a reply.

"Come in Y/n."

I heard. I took that as my cue and opened the door a smidge, to poke my head in. I smile at Xavier and enter the office fully. I told him that I would never get used to the fact that he uses his telepathy to tell who is knocking on the door. He smiles and laughs.

"Anyways, I want your opinion on something." I told him, and he nodded.

"You want my opinion on whether to stay here or to go back with your friends." I nod my head, and await for him continue and tell me what he thinks. He is silent for a few moments. What is he going to say? What am I going to do anyways? I want to stay at both places, but that is physically impossible.

(Sorry it's short. I took a small break from studying for exams to write this.)