Y/n?▫️ Chapter 18

▫️y/n's POV▫️

It was the morning after i told Thor about my secret.

I sat down after i grabbed (favorite breakfast). Storm sat next to me. I smiled at her.

I heard two people sit near me and turned. Natasha had sat on the other side of me and Pietro sat across from me.

I slightly blushed but it was barely noticeable. "Morning." Storm said. "Mornin'." Pietro said. "Morning." Natasha answered.

"I gotta go and prepare for class." Storm said and stood up and walked away...and leaving me alone with them. 'Dang you.' I said in Storm's head making her smirk.

I turn to them and smile awkwardly. Soon Tess took storms place next to me. I still felt guilty from when I helped her unpack.

Steve soon came downstairs for breakfast. After a while, Tony had finally come downstairs. Tony's ego was still very large.

We were all talking to da bother. Mostly about random things. Thor still hasn't come down for breakfast yet.

Well...until now. "Good morning!" We heard Thor boom...we heard him and he hasn't even entered the dining room yet.

Thor walked into the room. "Good morning lady y/n!" Thor exclaimed. I froze. Leave it to the God of Thunder to keep quiet.

I looked up from my food and found the 5 avengers sitting around me staring at me. "Hehe." I nervous laugh.

Kitty was looking at me with pity. I stood up from my seat and quickly tried to leave the room.

Key word: tried. Dang Pietro's speed! Pietro sped in front of me. His eyes were wide. I turned and found Tony standing behind me.

They had cornered me. I looked at them nervously. I glared at Thor.

"Y/n?" Natasha asked and Her and Tess walked closer to me. "Um...h-hi." I stuttered. "Y-y/n? Is that really you?" Tess asked.

I sighed and shape shifted to my real form. But...my hair was no longer a red and purple ombré. It was h/c.

Apparently the medicine I took to try and kill myself had somehow changed my hair to what it looked like before I had the experiments.

They all gasped at me. Some of them had their eyes watering. My own eyes began watering and I shape shifter again into a cardinal.

I flew past them all and all the way to my room. Once I entered the room, I shape shifted back and closed my door and locked it.