We miss you▫️Chapter 15

Key:
H/n- hero name

The avengers that are there: Tony, Steve, Thor, Tess, Natasha, Pietro

▪️◾️y/n's POV◾️▪️
Alex and I stood next to Xavier. "Yes sir?" I ask him. "Yes Alex...h/n. These are 6 of the many avengers. They have come here to make a compromise with us." Charles introduced. "What do you mean? Like some of us can help them?" Alex asked. "Exactly." Tony said. I glanced at him but automatically avoid his, and everyone else's gaze. "These are two of the best teachers here. And my students. Alex here is one of my original students." Xavier told them. "H/n will you please take them to their temporary rooms. Alex will you please clear out the students from the hall way?" Xavier asked. Alex nodded and left the room. I looked at Xavier, knowing he purposely had me take them to their rooms. I sigh and walk over to the door. The six of them stand up and walk behind me. I walked up the stairs as they follow me. "The girls rooms are down the left hall. The boys rooms are in down the right hall." I pause and turn to look at them. "Black widow and..." I trail off not knowing Tess's hero name. "Just call me Tess." She says. "And call me Natasha." Natasha said. "Okay, Natasha, Tess. Please stay here while I guide the boys to their rooms." I said and turned and walked away with the four boys at my heels. I stayed silent trying not to seem suspicious or anything. "So what is your name?" Steve asked. "I just want to go by h/n until I feel comfortable to tell you." I said. He nodded in understanding. Pietro comes up to walk in line with me. "So what is your mutation?" He asked with his accent. I remember when he confessed to me. I held back a blush and avoided looking in his eyes. "I have to mutations of being a siren." I said without thinking. The four men glanced between each other with sadness in their eyes. They must have been reminded of me. The true me that they remember. Dang it! Why did I have to say that! Ugh. I walked to the first dorm room. "One of you could take this room." I said. Steve nodded and walked into the room. "Thank you." He said. I nodded and walked to the next room. Thor took that room and Tony took the third room. Now it was just me and Pietro. I walked to the last room. Pietro sped in front of me and stopped at the door. He turned suddenly. "You know, you remind me of someone." He said while leaning against the door. I raised an eyebrow. "Okay...well this is your room so.." I trailed off. He nodded. I turned and walked back over to the girls. "Sorry for the wait." I said. (Forgot to mention that the avenger brought their suitcases and stuff) "it's okay." Tess said. I started leading them to their rooms. Natasha took the first room. I came up to the next. "Would you please company me and help me unpack?" Tess asked as I was about to walk away. I obliged and walked back over to her and helped her put away her stuff. I pulled out a picture frame that was of me and her. We were sitting next to each other, smiling. The picture was taken not that long after we saved Tess. I looked at it. "If your wondering, that's my sister." She said from behind me. I turned and looked at her. "Why isn't she here with you guys?" I asked. She looks down at the ground sadly. "An accident happened a while ago. We all miss her." She said with sorrow in her voice. "I'm sorry for your loss." I tell her. She sighs. "Thank you." She says. I turn and place the frame on a dresser. They miss me? I thought they would hate me.