Lee▫️ Chapter 21

(Shout out to KittyMeow5000 for this Idea. It really helped get my creative juices flowing. And I'm super sorry this took so long.)

~Y/n's POV~

I continued working with Heather. We both stick out our hands and create balls of fire. But my fire ball flickers, then disappears, then reappears again. My eyes widen. "Heather. What day is it today?" I ask quickly. "It's the 30'th of April." She answers.

"Heather. I need you to quickly run out of here. Get past the group out there and please get Lee." I said. And she nodded and ran out of the room. I checked the time. "11:58." I sighed. "Please. Hurry." I said.

Suddenly the bunker doors burst open. I looked over at Lee, who was struggling to close the doors again before the avengers entered. She finally succeeded and turned to me. "What's up?" She asked, her Australian accent as visible as a horse in a litter of cats.

"It's September the 30. I'm going to be a fox for three days, remember? The Avengers will be able to catch me in a weak stage. Please help." I say weakly. She gives me a look of pity but nods. "Of course I will. You did help me control my mutations after all." She said and gave me a side hug.

(What she's wearing)

Suddenly, I got a huge headache

Suddenly, I got a huge headache. "Stay back!" I tell lee and she ran to the other side of the bunker.

A bright light surrounded me as I quickly shapeshifted into my large fox form.

When the light faded, Lee ran towards me. "Would I be able to carry you?" She asked. I shook my head 'no'. "too heavy?" She asked and I nodded.

She shapeshifted into a dingo and stood next to me. We pressed our tails together as she turned invisible, me along with her.

We walked to the door and she hit a button, that seemed to just appear out of no where, opening the door. The Avengers look in the room, hoping to see me, but didn't. Their faces fell.

The two of us walked out of the bunker, careful not to touch any of the avengers. Suddenly, Tess sniffed the air. She shapeshifted into her coyote form. "I can smell her scent." She said. My eyes widened.

I couldn't use any of my other powers, so I couldn't tell Lee to move faster. Luckily, lee heard her and she shapeshifted back to her human form, turning off her invisibility. Unfortunately, she forgot that, that made me no longer invisible.

I froze when the avengers all looked at me. I back away, fear in my eyes. Lee could sense my discomfort and used another one of her mutations. Time freezing.

Time froze, along with everyone with everyone with it, except me and lee. Lee and I ran back to my dorm room.

Lee slammed the door behind the both of us and closed her eyes. She held her head in pain as time un paused. She fell to the floor, unconscious.

That specific mutation really drains her. I lied down next to her and closed my eyes, falling asleep.
Well almost falling asleep.

"Y/n!" The avengers yelled outside of my room. I growled loudly and made a sound that was close to a dogs bark.

I didn't hear them nor smell their scents so I took that chance to fall asleep.