Nervousness~ Chapter 34

"Y/n. How would you like to go home?"

I freeze on my spot as everyone turns to me with hopeful grins. I attempt to speak, but I was too flustered. "Uhh- h-home?" I sputter out.

Tony finally explains. "Barton just called. The rest of the team is concerned why we are spending so much time here. Bringing you home would be an excellent explanation." He says confidently.

A grin forms on my lips, and I heard Xavier echo in my mind telepathically. 'Y/n. Go home. This school will always hold a place for you. You may visit whenever you like, but you are wanted with your family.' My smile grows to be larger than, I think, humanly possible.

"Yes!" I cry. "Yes, I wanna go home." I attack Tony in a bear hug, making him and the others laugh. He pats my back before I let go, only to be scooped up into Pietro's embrace. He spun around, making me giggle.

"Your going home." He whispered in my ear as he slowed down his spinning.

~Time Skip~

As the Avengers tower comes to view from inside the Jet, I became more and more nervous. I begin to breathe heavily, alerting the rest of the group.

"Lady Y/n, what seems to be the matter?"Thor kindly asks. I look up at him and give him a faint smile.
"I think she is just nervous." Tess said for me.

"Why? This is your family!" Tony speaks up.

"I- I don't know. I guess, like I just haven't seen them in a while. I don't know how they will react." I mumbe. Pietro steps forward and takes my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. I look up at him and he gives me a loving smile.

"Don't worry. They will just be happy that you are back." He says just as Steve and Natasha land the jet. I nod and take a deep breath, mentally preparing myself for chaos. The walkway to the jet opens, revealing the rest of the avengers team. Before they could see me, I shuffle behind my boyfriend, hiding behind him like a child. The white haired man softly chuckles at me. Natasha saunters off the jet with Steve, Tony, and Thor treading behind her. Tess gives me a smile, which, to the rest of the team, would look like she was smiling to Pietro, before the jogged down.

"Pietro, aren't you coming?" Wanda calls out, very confused. A smile spreads across Pietro's face and he begins to walk forward. I attempt to grab the back of his shirt as I was still really nervous, but he sped away, leaving me to stand alone, with everyone staring at me.

"Y/n?" Bruce murmured.

"What the hell?!" Bucky yelled.