On One Condition~ Chapter 30

"Nothing is wrong so why don't you just saunter back in their to be with the others and your precious little Logan!" He sasses back, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What?! What does Logan have to do with this?"

"Oh, why don't you walk back in there, hold his hands and ask him yourself?" He growls.

"W-wait... is this about when Logan grabbed my hands? W-were you jealous?" He huffs and avoids eye contact. "Pietro? Please, answer me." He doesn't look at me but answers.

"Yes! Yes I was! Now, can you just drop it." He huffs, acting childishly. A smile spreads across my face and I giggle, catching him off guard. My giggles turn into laughter as I lean on him, so engrossed in my laughter. He simply huffs and rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Can you just quit it?" He asks rudely, clearly annoyed that I was enjoying this moment. My laughter soon calms down as I wipe away the stray tears of enjoyment. I sigh contently and place my hands on my hips.

"Pietro, why were you jealous?" I ask, which was kinda a stupid question. He sighs and lets his arms falls from being crossed against his chest, and avoids my gaze. "Pietro?"

"Do you remember before Bruce hit you into that wall?" He asks suddenly after being silent for a few moments, taking me off guard. My eyebrows furrow as I attempt to recall what had happened, but I finally nod.

"You don't remember that specific moment do you?" I shake my head. He inwardly sighs and begins to explain it to me.

"Y/n! Why are you working for that man?!" Tess yelled.

"Wow! Tess, forgetting your own father." Y/n snarled. The avengers gasped. Pietro sped next to y/n.

"Come on y/n. Don't do this. Don't you remember all those memories. Your father betrayed you." He said. Y/n turned to him and threw a fire ball at him.

"Your the ones that betrayed me!" She yelled. Wanda entered y/n's head. Y/n had nothing to hide so she didn't push her out. Wanda gasped.

"She was tricked and they took her memories." She told them. They all looked at y/n again with worry. Y/n seemed to be weakening. Pietro sped next to her again.

"Come on y/n. Remember. We didn't betray you. Your father tricked you and changed your memories. Come on come back to us. To me. Come on y/n. We love you. I...I love you." He said. Y/n turned to him again. She stayed silent.

"Pietro...I...I think it's cute that you think that will work." She laughed and made a huge fireball and aimed it at Pietro. He didn't move. He was surprised and hurt. Suddenly y/n was smacked by the hulk and thrown at a wall nearby.

My eyes widen in shock as I remember everything that had occurred. "Oh my god, Pietro, I completely forgot. I remember the whole event but not everything said. I'm so sorry." I apologize profusely, afraid that I had upset him. I finally stop rambling when I heard him chuckle. I look up and see a wide grin spread across his face.

"I'll forgive you on one condition..." I give him a questioning glance that is quickly wiped away when he takes a step closer to me and lightly cups my face in his calloused hands. I look up into his electric blue eyes. "...one condition..." He whispers before lightly pressing his lips to mine. I was frozen for a second before I melted into it, remembering how much I had wanted this when I resided in the Avengers Tower. Our lips fit perfectly together as he deepened the kiss, slowly moving closer to me, eventually trapping me in between his body and the wall.

(Sorry it's short. I hope you enjoyed it, this is actually one of my first times writing a lovey scene like this. Hoped you liked it, please give me some feedback.)