Tess?▫️Chapter 6

**y/n's POV**

"Tess?" I ask my sister. Her eyebrows furrowed until she finally realized who I was. Tears started streaming down my face. "Y/n?" She asks me. I nod my head and we embrace each other. "I missed you so much." I told her. Tears were streaming down her face too. Soon we pulled apart from the hug. "Wait I thought you got away?" I asked her. "I did, but father found me and brought me here." More tears were forming in her eyes. "They experimented on me Y/n." I brought her back into another embrace. "Wait if your here, is Max here? Where is he?" My face grew grim. "Tess, he died in a car accident." I told her. By now her face was like a river. "Ok, ok, sshh. I'm here." I comforted my little sister. I am 21 and she is 19. "How did you find me?" She asked me. I smiled. "Natasha and some of her friends." Her eyes grew wide. "Natasha!" She's here? Can I see her?" I chuckled at her eagerness to see our childhood friend. "Sure." I guided her to the door. I opened. All the Avengers were looking at us. Natasha's eyes grew wide. "Tess?" She asked. Tess nodded. Natasha tackled her into a hug almost toppling her over. That's when I realized how thin and frail she was. It was unhealthy. Everyone had the look of confusion. When they broke the hug, Natasha and I stood on either side of Tess. "Tess meet the Avengers, Avengers meet Tess my sister." I told them. "This is the sister you told us about?" Steve asked and I nodded. "Let's get on the jet." Clint said and we did so. When we got on the jet Natasha and Clint went up to the pilot seats, Thor, Bruce, Tony and Pietro sat on one side while Wanda, Tess and I sat on the other. "So Tess what powers do you have?" I asked her. Everyone else nodded wanting to know. "As far as I know, I'm a seer, telekinesis, control nature, shapeshift, electricity, heightened senses and telepathy." "You basically the same powers as me except instead of fire and water you have nature and instead of a siren, your a seer." I tell her. "Wait, Y/n has a main shapeshift, what is yours?" Bruce asked. "I'm a coyote." She tells us. I smile. "I'm happy to have you back." I said as I side hug her.

**Time Skip**

Soon the jet landed and we got to the living room of Avenger's Tower. "Tess, will you tell me what has happened to you all these years?" I ask her. She has always been social so she's not shy with new people like I am. "Well Max and I ran to Aunt Andrea's house. We stayed with her until I was 17 and he was 16. She died then. We got jobs and shared an apartment. When I was eighteen I was leaving the cafe, where I worked at, and I ran into Father. He took me to Hydra. I never knew what happened to Max and now.....I know." She says as she looks at the ground. I wrap an arm around her shoulder. "Hey, now we are there for eachother now. I won't let anything happen to you and I won't leave." I told her. I look up at Wanda. "Hey Wanda. I guess we are like you and Pietro now." She cracks a smile. "How about I probably introduce you to everyone." I told Tess. "So Tess this is Tony Stark a.k.a Iron Man." I gestured to Tony. "Also a Genius, Billionare, Playboy, philanthropist." Tony adds. I chuckle. "That is Clint a.k.a Hawkeye." "Legolas or Katniss." Tony adds. Clint rolls his eyes at the nicknames. "That is Steve a.k.a Captain America." "Capsicle" Tony adds his nickname for him. I guess he will be doing that. "That's Bruce a.k.a The Hulk." "Shrek" I then gesture to Thor. "That is Thor a.k.a Thor." "Blondie Locks." Thor gives tony a look that he is confused why Tony called him that. "Wanda Maximoff a.k.a Scarlet Witch." "..." "he doesn't have a nickname for her yet." I whisper to Tess. She nods. "Pietro Maximoff a.k.a Quicksilver." "Speedy." Tony adds. I roll my eyes. "And Natasha a.k.a Black Widow." Tess smiles. "How about I show you to your room." I tell her and she nods. We go to the elevator and get in. "F.R.I.D.A.Y can you please take us to my floor?" I ask. "Of course Miss Dale." Tess jumps at the sound of the voice coming from nobody. I chuckle. "Thank you and what have I told you?" "To call you Y/n." F.R.I.D.A.Y responded. "mmhmm. And will you please do that?" "Of course Y/n and what do you want me to call her." She asked me. "Please call me Tess." Tess answers. "Okay." F.R.I.D.A.Y answers. Soon we arrive on my floor and i walk to a room with Tess behind me. "This will be your room. Mine is next door and sorry it's kinda bland you can spice it up however you want to." I told her. Her room had blue walls, a white carpet, a queen size bed, a dresser and a mirror, a plant in the corner. She nods and walks over to the plant and place her hand on it. Vines with blossoms on them grow from it and cover the walls. I watch in awe. "I totally I could do that but they won't allow me to set my room on fire." I told her. She cracked a smile and laughed. I smiled back at her. "Tomorrow you will meet a few people and we can go to the store to get you some more clothes." She nods. "Good night." I tell her. "Night." She responds. I close the door to her room and walk to my room and get changed and slide into bed.