Fights▫️Chapter 10

(What happened in the last chapter is now a month ago)

**Y/n's POV**
Tess is now an Avenger along with me. But lately I've been having a harder time during missions. I just keep having flashbacks and spacing out. I don't know what's wrong with me.

**Tess's POV**
Fury came up to me. "Agent Dale, you need to talk to your sister. She's messing it up on missions. If you can't help her, then I may have to remove her from the team. If that affects you, then you will be removed too." He said. I had the look of pure shock. "I'm counting on you." He said and walked away.

▫️Time Skip▫️
I approached Y/n. "Y/n lately you have been messing up at missions." I told her. She sighed. "I know and I'm sorry." She said. "Please fix that and do better. If you don't then you will be removed from the team and possible me also. You know how much I love this." I said. She got angry. "What?" I asked. "You love this job more than your sister?" She asked. "What? N-" she cut me off. "Had it not occurred to you to ask me what's wrong or even make sure I'm ok?" She said. "What made you think of that?" "I saved you and I helped you get on this team and this is how you repay me!" She yells. I was starting to get angry. "I DIDNT ASK YOU TO SAVE ME!" I yell. "MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN GONE IN YOUR CELL!" She yelled. "MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE! YOUR JUST GOING TO BE FIRED ANYWAY!" I yell at her with tears streaming down my face. "YOU KNOW WHAT, I WILL LEAVE!" She yelled then she stormed away from me. I stormed down the hall and into my room. I passed Natasha and she tried asking me what's wrong but I ignored her. I slammed my bedroom door shut and collapsed on my bed and cried.

⭕️Y/n's POV⭕️
I stormed away and out of the Avengers tower. I walked down the street. It was currently 10 pm is it was dark outside. A car drove by the parked a couple feet infront of me. I rose an eyebrow. Then several men jumped out of the car and hurried towards me. My eyes widened in panic. These men were Hydra soldiers. The attacked me and I tried to get away but it didn't work. The put a cloth over my mouth and soon I blacked out.

▫️Time Skip▫️
I woke up not remembering anything. I was in a dark cell. A man walked towards the cell. "W-who are you?" I stuttered feeling very afraid. "Don't worry sweetie. It's just me your father." The man said to me. "Father?" I ask cautiously. He nodded. "Why am I in here?" I asked. "To keep you safe." He answered. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You were tricked and brain washed by people who call themselves the Avengers. You shouldn't believe them. Your here to train to seek revenge for tricking you and hurting our group called Hydra. We're the good guys." He said. I nodded. How dare they hurt my fathers business and tricking me. They better watch out.