Pietro▫️ Chapter 19

(So sorry for the late update. Hey that rhymed. I love rhym- um...never mind. I think you just want to read the chapter.)

▪️Y/n's POV▪️

I sat on my bed and buried my face in my hands. I knew that they would be upset.

I could hear them coming to my door.

I opened my window and prepared to shape shift again when there was a bang on the door.

I jumped, almost falling out of the window but caught my self before I could.

I held onto the window frame as I cautiously looked at the door.

▫️With the Avengers▫️

They watched as y/n's humming bird form flew away. "Y/n!" Tess yelled after her older sister.

They all ran after their friend, hoping they could catch up to her before she could get far enough away and they get lost.

As y/n ran into the room, Tony hit the locked door in frustration.

It was silent in the room. "Wait guys...where's Pietro?" Tess asked making them look around.

They stopped what they were doing when they heard a yelp from the other side of the door.

▫️Back with Y/n▫️

I shape shifted into hawk and was just about to fly out the window, when I heard a voice behind me.

"Come on. Don't leave us again." They said in a very familiar sokovian. (spelling? I can not spell for the life of me...THATS WHY WE MUST BURN SPELLING!!! MWAHAHAHA- sorry)

I yelp and spin around to look at Pietro. "Dang your speed." I mutter. "Bet you didn't see that coming, huh?" He asked. I walked back towards the window again.

'Kitty. Help me, please. I-i can't confront them. I can't do this' I said telepathically to Kitty. 'Sure y/n. Be right there.' She replied.

"Y/n? Why didn't you come back? You were gone for a year! We thought you died!" Pietro exclaimed.

I sigh. "I know. I was supposed to die, but...the pills I took only effected me for a couple hours. My body fought against it. I thought you guys would hate me!" I cry.

Pietro's eyes widen as he walked closer to me. "W-wait. If you remember taking the pills. Then...you remember...what I-I said?" Pietro asked as he slightly blushed.

I also blushed and nodded but it soon faded away when the rest of the avengers, that are here, burst through the door.

"Y/n!" They yell...happily? I thought they would hate me for lying to them. They walked closer to me, backing me into a corner of my room.

Suddenly, kitty ran through the opposite wall. (Cause, you know, that's her mutation.)

I look at her pleading my. She nodded and ran past them. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the next wall. Shocking the avengers.

I lean against the wall hat we had just passed through and slid down. I brought my knees closer to me and hugged them as tears slid down my cheeks.

Kitty gave me a sympathetic look.

Hey! It's Supermaxywaxy! And I need your opinion for the next chapter! How should each of the avengers, that are at Xavier's school for youngsters, react to y/n individually. Would Steve be mad? Would Natasha be forgiving? TELL MEH!!!