Heather▫️ Chapter 20

~Y/n's POV~

I curled up in a ball as I cried. I could hear everyone calling out to me. "Please! Leave me alone!" I cried out.

'Why Charles? Why would you have me get close to them when I was in disguise?' I asked telepathy. When I didn't get an answer I stood up.

"Kitty." I whispered, catching her attention. "Please take me to the bunker." I requested. She nodded as she gave me a sympathetic look.

I shape shifted into my small fox form and jumped into Kitty's arms. She held me as she quickly walked through walls.

~Time Skip~
I jumped out of her arms when we arrived. I nodded in thanks and entered the room. I found Alex working with Heather.

"Alex. I'll take over now." I told him. "You sure?" He asked, unsure of my request. I nodded. He sighed and left the room.

I smiled faintly and walked over to the young girl. "Now lets work on that fire ball of yours." I say making her smile.

I stood next to her. "Hold out your hand." I instructed as we both did so. "Hold your palm flat." We did so. "Close your eyes."

"Take a breath." Heather said as if we had done this for years. We we have, but more like months.

"Imagine the flame forming. Slowly." I instructed. I open my eyes so I could watch her progress. Her eyes were still closed. "Imagine it growing. Put your energy in it. Stay calm." I said smiling.

Heather's flame grew. "Now open your eyes." I whispered. Heather slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw the flame.

I moved my hand, with the flame floating above it, closer to her. "Take mine." I said as I held it next to hers.

She hesitantly nodded and let me slowly move it closer and closer.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes once again as I pushed the flame, making it join with hers.

"Absorb it. Take the energy. Control it." I advised the young girl. A small smile made it's way to her face as she tried to control it.

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the Bunker door. Heather yelped and lost control of the flame. The flame grew, it's lips trying to catch on anything it could.

I quickly took the flame and controlled it. How I sort of think of it is claiming the flame as mine and making it do my orders. Of course, that's just what I think.

I made the flame vanish and gave the door that was just recently hit, an irritated glare. I march over to the door and swing it open.

I glare at the Avengers sheepish looks. I look down and saw that Steve had tried to throw his shield into the steel door. Of course, that back fired for them.

"Go away." I seethe. "Y/n. We just want to talk to you!" Tess pleads. "I'm working with a student." I say as an excuse. "Now bye!" I say as I try to push the door closed. Pietro speed in between the door and the frame, keeping me from closing it.

"Let us talk." He says. "Again, I'm working with a student. She can't have distractions and doesn't like others being in there and watching her." I say and push him out of the way and successfully close the door.

Yay! I have succeeded! Another point for me! Avengers...I lost count of all the times they succeeded.

(Sorry if you think it is short. I will update as soon as I can...If i can finish my homework ever. *Sigh and groan* Well, Have a great day! Bye! *waves frantically* *mumbles to self* now back to homework... *Groans loudly*)