Nightmare▫️Chapter 7

**Y/n's POV**

**Dream/Nightmare**

I was in a maze. I did what anyone did and started to try and find my way out. Keyword: Try. Every turn was either a dead end or was a drop. Then I went down a corridor and found a cemetery. The first grave read : R.I.P Michele Dale. Killed herself because of the horrid events her devil, selfish daughter brought her. It read. Tears were in my eyes. "What?" I mumbled to myself. I went to the next grave and it read: R.I.P Max Dale. Died because his horrible selfish sister wasn't there for him and forgot about him. "Am I selfish?" I ask myself. "Did they see me that way?" I went to the third one: R.I.P Tess Dale. Died because was forgotten and left in the dark. Tears were streaming down my face now. Then the fourth: R.I.P Bucky Barnes. Died because there wasn't a friend to help. Bucky was a friend I had made while at Hydra. I was young, still, but he was a friend. When he left for a mission I was asked to join him but I refused. He never returned. Then the Fifth: R.I.P The Avengers. Died because they put their trust and fate in a selfish, no good brat. That had broken my walls and i collapsed on the ground and cried. "They died because of me. They had faith in me. Why? I'm just a selfish, no good brat. I'm so stupid thinking that I'm actually worth their time. They probably do it out of pity. What is wrong with me?! I'm so stupid. I'm a MONSTER." I told myself. Then I saw another grave appear. I look up at it. R.I.P  y/n Dale. Died in battle, putting her stupidness and no ability to fight killed her. "NO!" I screamed.

**3rd Person**

All of the Avengers had heard Y/n yell. They all ran down the hall. Even when Pietro was speeding there, Natasha and Tess were there first. When they arrived, they found the door locked. They could hear Y/n sobbing. "Guys, trust me, I know Y/n and that was not a scream of pain, that was a scream of grief. It was a nightmare." Natasha said then turned to Tess. "Can you find a way in?" Tess nodded then used her telekinesis to unlock the door. Wanda, Tess and Natasha rushed inside then closing the door before the boys could enter. "Oh come on." Pietro whined. Wanda locked the door before turning Y/n and saw that Tess and Natasha were already sitting by her and embracing her. Wanda walked over and and sat on Y/n's bed and embraced her too. Y/n's breathing calmed down. "Sshhh. Sshhh." Natasha said as she rubbed Y/n's back. Soon Y/n fully stopped crying and pulled away. She wiped her red and puffy eyes. "Thank you guys." Then suddenly my bedroom window opens and Tony walks in wearing his Ironman suit. Tony walks past us and to the door. He unlocks it and before he can open it the rest of the guys;Pietro, Thor, Steve, Bruce and Clint. Clint and Thor rip Wanda, Tess and Natasha off of y/n and take their places. Bruce stands there awkwardly and Pietro runs and also sits next to y/n. Tony's armor comes off and he sits on y/n's bed too. "Y/n are you ok?" Tony asks and She nods. "You sure?" Bruce asks and she nods again. "It was just a nightmare, correct Lady Y/n?" You can guess who asked that; Thor. For the third time y/n nods. "Can we know what happened?" Tony asked y/n. She shakes her head no. Everyone frowns.
**y/n's POV**
I then feel Wanda trying to access my head but I block her. She furrows her eyebrows. Pietro looks Wanda expecting her to tell them after looking through my memories. She shakes her head and Pietro looks at me with worry. I look down at my hands. "We're not leaving until you tell us." Pietro threatens. I use my telekinesis to force him out of my room and I quickly close and lock the door. "Hey!" Pietro pouts and sighs and frustration. "We're Not Leaving." Clint says. I open the door and push Thor, Clint, Steve, and Bruce into Pietro so he couldn't run in. Wait where's Tony? I turn and see Tony trying to hide so I could forget him and he could stay. I light my hand on fire and he scurries out. I close and lock the door. I sigh and flop onto my bed and bury my head in my hands. Wanda, Tess and Natasha return to their spots on my bed. Tess then tries to enter my head but I block her. She sighs in frustration. "Come on n/n. Please just tell us. We can't help you if you don't let us." She says. "No one can help me." I thought to myself. I break into sobs again. Wanda then gasps. I was crying so much that I didn't even realize she entered my head. My eyes widened and looked up at her. 'Don't you dare tell.' I say to her in her head. Her eyes turn to concern and she tilts her head to the side. I shake my head no. She sighs. "Guys can you please leave us for a second." Wanda says. "But.." Tess tries to protest but Natasha already pulled her out of the room. "Y/n I get what you're going through. I had nightmares like that too and I get we only have our siblings left." She says to me. I continue to look at my hands that are laying in my lap. Wanda sighs. "Don't blame yourself, you were able to keep Tess safe for a while." "But she still got caught. Max still died. Bucky still went missing. Mom still....she still died trying to save me and dealt with my crap. I'm a killer. I ruined their lives." Wanda gets frustrated with me. "NO! Y/n it is not your fault! You did not kill them! Stop beating yourself up ok? Now get to sleep." She said and I nodded. She then walked out of my room.

**Tony's POV**

I ran out of the room when Y/n lit her hand on fire. I ran out and all of us stood outside of the room with our ears pressed against the door. We could hardly hear anything. Then we heard footsteps approaching the door. We backed up from the door. When it opened Natasha and Tess stepped out and closed the door behind them. We all groaned. A couple minutes later Wanda came out and started walking away. We all glance back at Y/n's now closed door then ran after Wanda. We threw questions at her like 'What happened?' 'Is she ok?' or 'What happened in her dream?' She sighed and turned to us. "Y/n is having some hard times, make sure to always be there guys." We nodded. "Good. And she isn't very comfortable with me sharing something like that." We all sigh. "Ok, good night everyone." Wanda said and went to her and Pietro's floor. We all dispersed and went to our rooms.