Fire~ Chapter 32

(I FINALLY GOT AN IDEA)

"What is a kitsune?" Thor asked, confused by the word of a different culture. Suddenly, Beast exited the cafeteria.    

"Kitsune is the japanese word for fox. Japanese folklore says that a kitsune is very wise, yet dangerous. In folklore, Kitsune's grow another tail every one hundred years, but the most tails they can have is 9. After the Kitsune's first hundred years, it can begin shapeshifting. A kitsune is often associated with fire. They have psychic powers. I believed that a kitsune is a great representation of Y/n and her powers, and that is how I came up with her name." Beast replied.

Everyone looked very impressed, except Tony, who began murmuring to himself that he could have come up with a better hero name, causing you to laugh.

"Anyways, around this time, I go down to the bunker and train. You guys wanna join?" I ask and each of them nod. I smile and wave my hand in a summoning motion as I walk down the stairs to the bunker, my other hand being held by Pietro's.

I open the door to the bunker and wait for everyone to enter before closing it. "Just wait down at the end. I'm gonna go grab some mannequins."

"Some what?" Steve asked, confused. I chuckle but gave no answer as I approached a supply closet. I dragged out two mannequins before entering again and grabbing a third. I place them at the end of the bunker, opposite of where the avengers were. Each mannequins spread out to be about 8 feet apart. Once satisfied I jogged back to where the these were. I slid off my jacket, kicked off my shoes, and pulled my hair back to be out of my face.

"I haven't worked with my fire control in a while." I say quietly to myself, forgetting for a split second that there were people in the room.

I turn around and ask them to back up so that I wouldn't accidentally hit them. I turn around again and formed a fire ball with my hands. I focused on rounding it out and then letting it expand and then rounding it out again. I moved the ball into my non dominant hand and then leaned forward and blew off some ashes rising from the flame. Before the ashes could disappear, I grabbed them with my dominant hand and fiddled with them for a few seconds, before launching them at one of the mannequins— scorning it.

Next, I moved the ball of fire back into my dominant hand and threw it at another mannequin, causing it to blow up in flames.

And for the last mannequin, I took a ball of flames and stretched them out into what looked like a lasso. In one swift move I threw the end of the fire lasso at the mannequin, causing it to wrap around the being and catch on fire. I let go of the lasso and let it be pulled towards the mannequin.