Jealousy~ Chapter 25

"Y/n?" Tess asked as she entered the room. My ears perked up and my head lifted so I could look at my sister. She smiles at me and sits on my bed. Alex took that as his cue to leave the room and was just about to leave the room but...

~Charles' POV~

I smirk to myself . Y/n doesn't want me to have to take part in her problems... but she didn't say I couldn't indirectly give the Avengers a slight push.

~With the Avengers, except Tess.~

Every single Avenger jumped when a voice resounded inside of their heads. 'Go to Y/n.' Without even knowing it, each of them stood at the same time and began to make their journey to their friend. But... one was faster than the rest. 

~With Y/n~

Alex took that as his cue to leave the room and was just about to leave the room but... the door suddenly swung open. Before us stood a rather shocked, or maybe even angry looking Pietro. I was in my fox form, laying on Alex's lap.

Within seconds, Pietro had grabbed Alex and pushed him out of the room before slamming the door in his face. Lee, Tess and I stared at the speedster in shock. I soon broke out of my thoughts and looked at Lee, who got the clue and pulled Pietro out of the room with her, leaving just me and Tess.

I turned to her, and, once again using Morse code, communicated with her, telling her that I was sorry. I went on to explain all that had happened that had led me to where I am now. She understood and we eventually made up. Just as we were done talking privately, Tess opened the door. Lee held Pietro back so the rest of the Avengers could enter first. I was still angry at him for being so rude to Alex.

(Sorry it wasn't very good. I'm still figuring out what I want to happen next.)