Find her▫️Chapter 11

**Tess's POV**
I sat on a couch with the rest of the Avengers as the events of last night kept replaying in my head. I clenched my eyes shut. Natasha looked over at me. Then Toney walked inside. "Hey I just came up with somethings." He said. "Bucky, go get y/n" he says and Bucky gets up and walks to the elevator. I hope y/n returned back to her room. I looked over at Pietro and saw that he was glaring at Bucky as Bucky walked away. I smiled a little. Then Tony started talking again and put my focus on him. "So you know how some of us have our theme songs. Like Natasha has Black widow by Iggy Azalea and Capsicle has the man with a plan. Y/n's theme songs should be..." He paused for suspension. "This girl is on fire." He says finally. I tried to stifle my laughter then Bucky came back downstairs with a worried look but with no y/n following him. We look at him. "She's not their." He says then we all searched Avengers tower looking for her and after an hour we returned to the living room. "I don't know where she could be." Tony says and we all have worried looks. Then Natasha looks over at me. "Hey Tess, didn't you go to talk to her last night?" She asked. I looked down as everyone looked at me. "We kinda, uh got into a fight." I tell them. I look up at them. "We got into a fight then it ended with her screaming at me 'you know what, I will leave!' Then she stormed off." I say and a tear slides down my face.

(A friend of mine just joined wattpad and they are a great writer. Please go check out their one-shots and stories. They also have a deviantart. Their name is BunnicktheBunny. Please go check them out)
(Thanks for all the support on the last authors note. And thanks you all for the support of this story.)