CHAPTER 22

|••• Violet's POV •••|

"What the hell are you talking about?" I yell through the phone.

"Trust me, I know his locker number." Jasmine says.

"It's not that I don't trust you but Shane is not socially connected to Sam's circle so why will Chase think of doing it to him?" I wonder aloud.

"That's exactly what is running in my mind." She says.

"It's going to be a long week." I sigh.

"Aren't you curious? I am dying to know the reason." She says.

"Its none of our business." I say, trying to to curb both of our curious minds.

"Of course it is! Mistake or no mistake, they did it to your locker so you have every right to know every shit about this locker thingy." She says.

"You think so?" I ask her, unsurely.

"You bet I do. Fine, leave it as of now. I have something important to share." She says.

"What is it ?" I ask her.

"Did Lina tell you that your photoshoot has been organised?" She asks me.

"A photoshoot?" I ask in a perplexed tone.

"I see she didn't." She mutters loud enough for me to hear.

"Why didn't she tell me that? When did she tell you?" I ask.

"Look, she wanted to tell you but she knows how low your confidence is about this pageant. After that dinner, it must have reduced even lower so she ..y'know thought that I would be......" She trails off.

"Don't talk rot, Jazz." I scold her.

"You would have delayed the shoot everytime we would have organized. Think of it as a surprise!" She exclaims.

"Yeah, a big unwanted surprise." I mutter.

"Whatever! Be ready in 20 as I am coming to pick you up. We have bags and bags to shop for the shoot!" She excitedly says.

"This is one of the many reasons I didn't want to participate." I sigh.

"Shut up and do as I say." She says and hangs up.

_____________________________

"So how about Versace?" She suggests while I am comfortably seated on the passenger seat of her Merc Benz.

"In my dreams? Oh yes." I snort.

"V, I am serious." She says, looking at me.

"Eyes on the road, Jazz." I sternly say.

"Why not? You will look amazing for once." She sighs.

"Trust you to show me the mirror everytime. Anyways, Gaby told me to keep it as simple and natural as possible." I say.

"This isn't only about the shoot. We have to shop about the pageant as well." She says.

"Oh boy." I sigh.

"I heard that even Ashley is participating." She frowns.

"Oh boy again." I sigh heavily.

Jasmine chuckles in response.

"I am already hungry." I whine.

"Just 5 minutes. Almost there!" She says.

"When is the shoot?" I ask her.

"Tomorrow at 4. I will be there with you." She reassures which makes me realize that she is indeed the best reliable person I know.

__________________________