CHAPTER 29

Competition part two ~

Violet's POV -

" Violet ?" I hear someone call.

"Yes ?" I turn around to see Shane grinning at me . Rochelle is stuck by his side.

Thank the stars that Jasmine isnt here ! She got a call to attend.

" You were absolutely amazing ! Rocked the second round ." He exclaims.

" Thank you Shane." I give him my toothed smile.

" I am 200% sure that you are in for the third round." He says.

" I think so too." Rochelle chirps in.

" Amen to that ! By the way , how and when did this happen ?" I ask him , looking at their entwined hands.

" Ahhh.....you see...." Shane trails off , blushing.

I bite my lip from laughing like a maniac.

" Jasmine was right , Vi ." Rochelle says while her cheeks turn crimson red.

" Wait , what ? How does this include her ?" Shane asks , perplexed.

" She persuaded me to give you a chance. I am glad I did." Rochelle shyly says.

" Awww ! Look at you two." Emily suddenly appears , aw-ing at the new couple.

" I know right ?" I chuckle.

" Shut it , you guys !" He says.

" I am happy for you man." I say.

" Thanks Vi ! I hope you win." He smiles while turning to leave.

I thank him and he goes off with his girlfriend to get some drinks. Jasmine comes in sometime later.

" Hey ! Who's call was it ?" I ask her.

" Zach Collins." She grits her teeth.

" Whoa ! How did he get your number ?" I raise another question.

" I asked him the same question a billion times." She puffs in annoyance.

" Things are getting pretty close , eh ?" I wink.

" You know what , Vi ? Consider yourself lucky that I love you otherwise you wouldnt be breathing the next moment." She glares.

" Whatever !" I grunt.

" Forget him ! Where's your boyfriend Sam ?" She asks me.

" You know what , Jazz ? Consider yourself lucky that I love you otherwise you wouldn't be breathing the next moment." I mimic her.

She chuckles at my response which somehow manages to make me smile too.

" Hey ! You need to touch-up ." She abruptly says looking at my face.

" Nah ! I prefer it like this." I wave my hand as a 'no'.

" Its barely even visible. Go and check it yourself in the washroom. We have like twenty minutes left for the results." She says.

" Okay ." I finally agree.

________

Twenty minutes later ~

" I would like to call all of the contestants on stage." The host announces.

" Come on girls ! In order , in order !" The committee member instructs for the hundredth time in the past five minutes.