Chapter 15 II She is human

So I found this cute vine on youtube and just thought you should see it to, you know, understand Paul's hotness.

______________________________________________________________ 

Next day went by like every ordinary day lately. I got up, put my messy hair in a so called ponytail, put something on and went to the bus. There I chatted with Layla and Daniel and sometimes Cora. Daniel usually hung out with Ethan and Cole but sometimes he would join me and Layla. It was nice to spent time with him like I did before.

Ethan and Cole are hot, not so smart playboys. They are also disgusted by Ultrrians so that explains why they didn't break the don't-get-involved-with-them rule.

Cora on the other hand would like to get involved with just about anyone. You could call her a slut, but she is really funny and good person... I think. I'm not really got judge of character. Layla on the other hand is way much better at reading people than me.

Somehow, I almost forgot about Adrian and everything this morning. After some more thinking I just accepted that I like him in some weird way. It wasn't like I would do anything about that, so I don't need to understand it.

When I was exiting the bus I tripped.

That was so typical for me to do. I fell on the ground my back first. I've heard few people quietly laughing, Layla too. I started getting up and Daniel and Layla helped me. I laughed.

It hurt.

A lot.

I wasn't sure if I reopened my wound. I probably did.

Layla saw the look on my face. She frowned and helped me to come to the classroom. We sat on our usual places. Layla gave me worried look and I smiled at her. She nodded gave me a hug.

"If anything happens - you call me. Do you understand?"- she threatened me. I nodded and she went back on her place.

Our first class was biology. Ma-Lea was slowly becoming my favorite teacher.

Adrian and Kayden were late. When they came Ma-Lea just gave them detention and sent them to their seats. Kayden laughed and Adrian gave him annoyed look.

"What?"- Kayden said.

"Sometimes you're such a d..."

"Boys!"- Ma-Lea screamed.

Kayden chuckled and sat on his seat. I tied to ignore his stare. He made me feel really uncomfortable.

For 45 minutes we spoke about human brain. Ma-Lea liked to talk to us, ask us questions and do all kinds of experiments. And that's why she's my favorite.

By the end of class we somehow ended up on the different subject. We talked about behavior and differences between good and bad here and on Ultrron.

Ultrrians were more closed than us. They didn't like showing and seeing other's emotions. That was weird.

"So, do you have any questions?"- Ma-Lea asked.

"Okay, I wanted to ask this since like half an hour ago"- Layla said. I turned her way and try to figure out what she wanted to ask.

Ma-Lea chuckled and motioned her to continue.

"So, let's imagine this situation. Some human girl, we'll call her Iris or Lilly whatever, gets taken away and beaten by some Ultrrian boy that we call Kal"- she stopped for a moment. I glared at her. I had no idea what she wanted to accomplish. She had smirk on her face.