Chapter 41 II Back to the seventh circle of hell

Sorry for the delay in posting chapters and my unbelievable tardiness caused by my ever-growing laziness. Anyways, updates are going to be more frequient from now on since I don't have to do anything else besides writing. I'm very thankful for the few of you that stayed with me and my book till now enduring my slow updating.

__________________________________________________

Layla's POV

We had a lunch, if I can even call it that way. Their food was...divine. It was amazing. It was pizza meets chocolate meets every single thing that makes you want to eat it every minute of every day – times two million and thirty four. That is how good it was.

I will dream of it for ages.

I will remember it forever.

My life is changed.

I am ruined for any kind of food that is not it. For. The rest. Of. My. Freaking. LIFE!

Aside from that I didn't listen to conversation that was happening at the table. They were talking about some boring stuff like when we were going to come back to school and things like that. Maybe I should've listened. That is probably more important than food.

Ha-ha yeah, right.

Anyways, we went back in the room to take our things after I was finished and Kayden made a ton of jokes about my eating skills. That little Ultrrian is childish like that sometimes.

As we waited on the bus to come and collect us, I heard someone calling my name. In a second there was Nimueh in front of us. She was smiling at us widely as she ran into Rose's arms and hugged her tightly.

After a brief talk she gave me a kiss on the cheek and a letter for Luke.

The bus came and took us far away from the dream house back to the seventh circle of hell where the Violent are swimming in the river of boiling water according to Dante. That could be a good description of the region.

Because Rose was just as tired as I was we separated and went straight to bed.

I was surprised to see mum and dad home with Luke. They were fine with him being there simply because they liked it better when I wasn't alone all the time. As if would be able to endure being alone for more than an hour. I have Rose to bug after all.

"Momma, I have to ask you something", I said seriously. My mum looked up as she fixed her ponytail.

"Just be quick, your father and I are already late for the meeting", she said.

"Oh, really? You're leaving"

"Yes", she said and sighed, "Was that the question you wanted to ask?"

"No", I said shaking my head, "obviously, that was just me making unnecessary conversation. Anyways, I wanted to ask if you maybe knew..."

"What, Layla?" she cut me off annoyed.

"Calm down", I said slowly and rolled my eyes, "Jeez... as I was saying... do you know if Ultrrians have like...you know...emotions?"

She stopped getting ready and looked at me with serious look. I turned and saw that dad did the same.

"Why do you want to know?" dad asked. I moved my gaze between them as I narrowed my eyes.

"Reasons"

They looked at each other and then me.

"Yes, they are able to feel and they do feel - maybe even more than we do, only thing is that in their culture feelings are considered irrelevant and distracting", mum said carefully, "now tell me why you want to know"