Chapter 30 II Fights and Cigarettes

Kayden's POV

Ceiling in this place was so cool.

There was enormous chandelier hanging. It looked like it was made of tears. I got extremely good look at it as I was lying down exactly under it.

Ceiling wasn't as plain as all other ceilings. It was weird shaped.

I want that ceiling.

It was quite hot there.

I was basically soaked with my sweat...or blood. I don't know anymore.

I bursted out of laughter as I felt pain radiating from my stomach.

They were so weak.

Well not as weak as those two human monkeys but very close.

And they should be professionals? Pathetic.

I jumped on my feet laughing and wiping off the blood from my nose.

Four very big Ultrrians were staring at me angrily. Their muscles were bulging under their thin shirts without sleeves. They must've worn it on purpose to show off their tattoos. How did they get them anyway? I tried a few times and failed.

One of them growled and launched at me. I didn't move as I was curious what he will do.

Just as I expected it he went for my head connecting his enormous fist with my jaw.

I was kind of bored of being thrown all over the place and the crowd was probably thinking I was practically a dead Ultrrian, so I stayed put. Boulder-man who was way taller than me, widened his eyes seeing that his punch didn't make a big impact.

I moved my head on its place and shook my hair.

I felt my heart banging harshly in my chest.

I couldn't get enough air, but in a good way.

Blood was rushing spreading excitement all over my body.

It seemed like I could fly. I laughed once again and jumped up and down a few times.

"Bring it on", I whispered smirking.

Crowd was cheering different names, but only thing I could hear was my heartbeat.

They all launched at me in the same time thinking they could beat me. Who could blame them? They don't know who I am. If they knew they wouldn't fight.

I love adrenalin. It makes me feel awake and alive. That feeling doesn't come easy to me so...sometimes... I do stupid things for it. I'm a bit of suicide boy, if you know what I mean.

"No mercy", I added and winked.

Just as the fun was about to begin I heard someone scream "guards".

I frowned and sighed annoyed feeling my mood falling from 100 to 0 in a second.

Nice timing Adrian, really nice.

Crowd and those di*kheads were gone before you could blink leaving me alone in big hall.

Door bursted open and Adrian stepped in. I gave him a death stare and crossed my arms on my chest.

"Dude - not a good timing. I was just about to kick their asses", I whined.

"Firstly, you should've been in palace two hours ago to greet our uncle Vaughn", Adrian said raising one finger, then he raised second one continuing his lecture, "Secondly, those fight clubs of yours are illegal. Thirdly your mother is making a scene, again. And lastly, I've been looking for you for the whole day and I died of boredom listening to Kael and Vaughn blabbing about disobedience inside of regions and pros and cons of integration program. So thank you for that, bratu"