Part 1 (Sequel)

Here comes so get ready with popcorns or whatever you prefer lol.

***
It had been 14 years since prince Luhan had took over the throne. The former king and queen had lived in an island of their own for quiet days for elderly. They seemed to trust Luhan not to mess it up or you could say, the king was tired of all the royalty.

They only visited once a month or maybe two months for some updates and also, to visit their son and their beautiful grandson and grandaughter.

Yes, Luhan and the queen had another child just the year Sehun left the country. She is a beautiful child with Luhan's deer eyes and brown hazel hair. She was three years younger than Jace and he absolutely adore her.

Like Jace, she too took a liking towards their father rather than their mother. Maybe that's because their mother seemed to try too hard to earn their liking. They despised it.

Jace was 20 now. A handsome young man. He looked like Luhan a lot. This , was also the age his father had lose his first love. He knew the story well. Both he and his sister, Zoe.

King Luhan was so busy these days that Jace's heart pains sometimes seeing the colour disappearing from his father's face bit by bit. The healthy red was fading. Eyebags could be seen. And he was worried. But he did his very best to visit his father and accompany him.

"Dad? It's me."
Jace knocked a few times but no one answered. He glanced at the guards standing by the doors but they seemed as clueless as Jace. One of the guards politely had Jace stand to a side while he unlocked the door.

"Your majesty? Is everything alright?"

Fortunately, only the sight of a pretty man lying asleep on his desk was found. Luhan had aged. But his face showed nothing of his aging. Only the paleness seemed to show how hard he's been working for so many years.

"It's okay leave it to me."
Jace told the guards as they bowed and left.

Jace walked ever so lightly towards the desk. He stood by it as he admired his dad's sleeping face. He craved sleep. Jace knew it. From how deep he was sleeping with his lips pursing from moment to moment.

Jace slightly swiped the hair from Luhan's face so that it won't cover his eyes causing uncomfortableness. He sighed.

He should probably carry him to his bed or else he would have a sore neck tomorrow. He took Luhan's hand and swung it over his shoulder as he carried him.

"Sehun...."
Jace froze as he heard the name like a piece of valuable passing through Luhan's lips like a whisper. He had mumbled the name in his sleep.

Jace was pained by his dad's story. He couldn't bear himself to watch his dad struggle through all of that. It had been so many years and he still could not forget him. He had even lived so unhappily for so long.

Jace had decided.
I will find that man. I will think of something to bring them together again.
He involuntarily clenched his fists.

***
"Can you find someone called Oh Sehun for me? He was a son of a dutch I think. Former or not Im not sure."
Jace said to his assistant guard after he reached his room.

"Sure your highness. But excuse me for asking, what's it for?"

"I'll tell you later. Keep it a secret yeah?"

"Ofcourse your royalty."

"Please just call me Jace."
A smile passed through the both of them and the guard chuckled.

"Ofcourse Jace."