Part 3

A/N: Sorry for the lack of the main characters. I promise I'll make it up in the back. Another nice day for a nice update.

***

"Your highness, we found someone very similar looking to Oh Sehun but under a different name."
Jace's assistant guard gave him a stack of paper reports.

Jace furrowed his eyebrows thoughtfully as he flipped through the pages of the report, in within there were photos of the target.
Which to Jace's surprise, do look like the former son of the dutch a hell lot.

Jace had never seen Sehun face to face before. But he had seen Sehun's photo in the dutch records. Of their family tree.

The "Sehun" in the photo lived in a house with a massive garden. He looked older than the previous photos and also grown some hair in his chin.
His hair were also longer and he had them tied up in a ponytail up ahead.

"This man was named Kang Se Kyung. Aged the same as King Luhan. Had a wife, who died three years ago and two daughters, who are now 16 and 19 years old."

Jace was deep in thoughts. Was this man actually Sehun? Was it because of the name difference that they couldn't find him years ago?

"Any more details? As to how his wife died or something?"
Jace asked.

"Certainly your majesty. Actually the whole family had been in a fire incident before. At the previous house, his wife died there. As to the details, we couldn't seem to find it. Im sorry."

"It's okay. Something fishy though. I would like to pay a visit to this SeKyung."
Jace muttered to his assistant guard, who immediately bowed and said something about arranging a schedule.

***

Jace walked ever so gracefully towards the beautiful garden with his guard waiting for him at his car and the other following him.

It was massive and magical to be in this garden. Lilies and roses in different colours decorated the whole place with a warm little house in the middle of the garden. Jace instantly liked this place. He felt like this place hide secrets that were too painful to tell.

He took a deep breath before knocking on the beautifully carved wooden door of the house.
Minutes passed and the shuffling of footsteps could be heard.

The door finally opened, revealing the man that was oh so dangerously similar to Sehun, the son of dutch. The man had his hair tied up as seen before in photos and his brown eyes shined with curiousness as he looked Jace from head to toe.

"You are..?"
His deep voice sounded.

"Honour to meet you. I am Prince Jace. You are SeKyung, if I am not mistaken?"
Jace held out his hand for SeKyung to shake and he took it, bowing with his head almost to the floor.

"Your highness! Forgive me for my rudeness. What brings your majesty here to my old house?"

"Just a few questions with you, if that's alright?"
Jace smiled at him.

"Certainly your highness! This way please."
SeKyung guided Jace to his living room as he rushed to make some tea.

"So what questions..?"
SeKyung's eyebrow raised curiously as he set the cups down on the small table in front of Jace.

"Do you.. By chance remember the name OhSehun?"
Jace started out gently , waiting for response as the other shrunched his eyebrows, thinking hard.

"Im.. sorry but I don't think so."

Jace was dumbfounded. This man did not seem like he was lying and Jace was good at detecting liars but.. This man was so similar to Sehun. How could he not be Sehun?

SeKyung was worried as he saw the prince struggled to find something else to say.
"Im sorry your highness."

Jace shook his head as he spoke.
"It's alright. What about the name..Luhan?"

This time the man hesitated for a long moment.
"I don't know. Im so sorry, your highness. But please don't bother me anymore I have work to accomplish."
He suddenly seemed very bothered by this topic as he guided the prince outside.

Eyebrows furrowed together as SeKyung seemed to be breathing hard.

Both the prince and his guard seemed very aware how Sekyung was uncomfortable in this particular name.
"Alright thanks a lot for helping Sekyung, I hope to see you again."

Jace said as he made his way outside.
A tingle of hope burned inside him as he saw the expression behind Sekyung's face.
He knew something.

"And you too your highness."
Sekyung whispered as he slowly closed the door into Jace's face.

"That disrespecting brat."
The guard muttered as he raced forward but was stopped by Jace.

"It's okay. I think we triggered something. Which should be a good thing because he might knew something."
Jace said and together they walked outside and took the car.

As Jace sat thinking about all of this in the back seat, he noticed a girl about his age heading the house on a bicycle.

Sekyung's daughter.

####
RECOMMENDATION OF FANFIC.
Stranger - hunhantasy