EXTRA CHAP

• loves •

Luhan was just back from the forest as he got down from his black mane, pulling the leash tied to it as he guided it to its place beside their cottage.

"Great job Lou."
Luhan patted the horse's head as he whispered to it lovingly. He had adored it since the time Sehun bought it for him because Luhan had stared too long at it.

Luhan gathered his things as he walked back to the main door. On his back were a weaved basket filled with herbs, mushrooms and some wood, also his arrows. In Luhan's hands were a big fat chicken, apparently dead with an arrow right through its heart.

Luhan paused right in front of his door and kneeled down before pulling the arrow out of the chicken and tossing it to the side. He knew Sehun didn't like seeing those things.

It makes me guilty for eating them, Han.

His voice rang in Luhan's head. Luhan smiled as he thought of the love of his life and entered the door, the smile planted on his lips.

There he was. Still as handsome as can be, sitting on the chair to a table in their living room, working on something Luhan wasn't quite sure.

He turned his head so fast Luhan thought he might break his neck.
"Hey."
He said with a smile, as he stood up, brushing his hands from the dust.

"Hey."
Luhan said back as he tossed his things to the floor.
Both of them walking towards each other, slow steps at first and then some half walking half running as they collided in each other's embrace.

Luhan squeezed his eyes tightly together as he breathed in the smell of Sehun. His hands tightly coiled around his waist, not wanting to ever let go.
"Please don't go hunting again. Im afraid my heart would explode from all the worries that you'll be eaten by a lion."
Sehun whispered in Luhan's ears as he tightened his hold on Luhan. It made Luhan hard to breath but he technically did not care.

"There's no lion here Hun. It's not even a jungle."
Luhan said, chuckling.

"You couldn't be hundred percent sure though."
Sehun said as he pulled away to brush Luhan's hair out of his hair.

"We already shorten my hunting to once a week. We barely had any meat then."
Luhan smiled lovingly as he saw Sehun creasing his forehead worryingly.

"We'll just be vegetarians and live off the veggies in our garden. Or go to the market-"

"And walk a thousand miles for it? I rather hunt ,Sehun. It's only once a week."

Sehun sighed as he pursed his lips.
"Okay okay. Just don't waste all my hard work stealing you from the palace by... You know."

"I won't , I promise. What are you doing?"
Luhan gestured to the table.

Sehun glanced towards the table and smiled.
"Oh that? I was making some horse shoes for Lou. His are kinda worn out already, don't you think?"

"That's so considerate of you, thanks."
Luhan hugged Sehun again as he said it.

"What about here?"
Sehun pouted as he pointed towards his lips.

Luhan smirked before saying.
"Are you gonna beg for it?"

"Well. I get what I want."
Sehun whispered before startling Luhan as he pushed him forward by his head gently, slamming their lips together.
The kiss was sweet and a little demanding at first, but as Luhan winded his hands up Sehun's hair, tugging at the long strands, Sehun seemed to lost it completely.

"Bedroom."
He panted between their kisses and Luhan had yet to register what was going on when he was suddenly lifted up. He gave a tiny shriek as he held on tight to Sehun while they ascended the stairs. Sehun practically kicked their door opened and closed it again with a slam with his legs before gently placing Luhan on the bed, hovering above him.

Luhan closed his eyes as the familiar taste of lips enveloped him once more. He continued to tug on Sehun's hair and he gasped as he felt Sehun's slender fingers slid under his shirt.

Sehun pushed his tongue in Luhan's mouth as he slid his fingers up and down Luhan's back, caressing the baby soft skin.
Luhan had never felt more pleasure than the way Sehun was making him feel now.

"Sehun."
Luhan groaned as Sehun leaned down, feeling his body rubbed against his own.

Sehun pulled away before taking off Luhan's shirt in one go, leaning in to his ear as he whispered.
"We didn't get to do it last time."

Luhan shuddered as Sehun's deep voice travelled down his eardrums. This man sure knows how to have the formal king wrapped around his pinky.
Everything about Sehun was just irresistible, just like how he fell deeply in love with him at first sight.

"Please take me. "
Luhan whispered and this time he could felt Sehun shivered. He made a low growling sound at the back of his throat and practically ripped off his own clothes.

Luhan had never been completely naked in front of Sehun before. And right here, right now, he was completely vulnerable before the man he loves. They were both admiring each other's body when Sehun leaned in and placed a kiss on his forehead.
"You are so beautiful, your majesty."

Luhan held his head with both his palms on Sehun's cheeks as he pulled him down to kiss him on his lips.
"And so are you, my soldier."

And that night. Luhan had completely sold his soul away. He had gave his heart away to Sehun. And so did he received Sehun's. It was the first time in his whole life had he felt loved and being as one with a person. The places on his body that he felt Sehun's hands roamed had felt so warm. The kisses he placed on his lips had got his heart fluttering. The moans from Sehun made his stomach sank and tighten. Everything about Sehun was perfect to Luhan and he couldn't ask for anything more.

Sometimes, the past just don't matter.
The present matters.

To Luhan, he couldn't care less about how many obstacles they had been through, the most important thing was that Sehun was now his.

Completely his.
Perfectly his.
Unquestionably his.
Luhan's.

"I love you. Oh Sehun. You make my world complete."

• end •

:)