My soldier.

"Your Highness, the King had hired a new personal soldier for you." His butcher said one morning when Luhan woke up.

"What for? I can protect myself well enough." Luhan said in an annoying way. Personal soldiers are soldiers that follow you around 24 hours per day. Would he had any privacy then?

"Your Highness, you don't have a choice.....This is the king's order...." His butcher had no choice either.

"Alright alright....Let him in." Luhan smoothed his hair down and sat at the chair beside his bed.

The butcher walked out and after a while, a man in mask came in. Luhan's servants and butchers were all outside. It left Luhan and the man alone in the room.

Without any reason, Luhan got nervous and he didn't know why.

Why was his soldier wearing a mask? What's so mysterious? Why does he felt strangely familiar?

"So...you are my personal soldier.." Luhan studied the man from head to toe. This man had a nice muscular body and some long legs. Interesting...

"Yes your Highness, do you not recognize me?" The man smiled and said, making Luhan jump from the deep familiar voice.

Luhan jolted up from his seat and widen his eyes in disbelieve as he quietly whispered a name he had abandoned for so many months.

"Sehun.."

"You remember." Sehun took off his mask and smiled in a bad boy way. He threw the mask on the floor and made a 90 degree bow at Luhan.

Luhan was lost of words. Tears were fighting to get out from his eyes and he did not know whether to move or not.

He cupped his mouth with his hands and continued his staring contest with Sehun.

Sehun however moved forward and lightly, afraid to break him, pulled Luhan into his embrace. He stroked Luhan's hair slowly, letting his smooth hair feel his skin, inhaling the nice smell Luhan had.

Luhan merely bury his head into Sehun's chest and tears fall silently.

"Im so sorry for being late Luhan.. Im sorry...Life must be horrible..." Sehun whispered as he put his chin on Luhan's head.

"You stupid....You are so so late! " Luhan suddenly screamed and he kept hammering Sehun in the heart with his fist.

"Shh..your butler would hear." Sehun tried to calm Luhan down.

"Let them hear..let them...I don't care..." Luhan sobbed heartbrokenly and Sehun's heart dropped.

"Im here now. We're in secret okay?" Sehun assured.

"Sure. Im glad you came back when I thought you won't...." Luhan wiped his tears with the back of his hand and resumed his prince look.

"Come on Your Highness. Let me honour you for the 24hours. " Sehun smiled and held out his hand to let Luhan walk before him.

"Honour me with your best, soldier." Luhan laughed as he pushed the door open to the outside of his room.

***

Life with Oh Sehun was ten million times better than before . Every single day, a cheeky smile would be plastered on Luhan's beautiful face.

Dyana did not know, but she sensed that Luhan had distanced himself from her as she was busy pregnant. She knew she shouldnt hope for more with Luhan.

Since Sehun came, Luhan had been spending much time with him everywhere. And ofcourse, romantic moments in secret at night.

It was like a happily ever after. But not that perfect.

What would have happened..when they were not that careful one night?