Romeo?

It was Luhan's eighteen birthday. His father was holding a great ball in the kingdom to celebrate it. The whole family were proud of their coming aged only son and heir of the kingdom.

"Dear, you're going to find your princess in the crowd." His mother told him as she adjusted his small crown.

"Mum....I don't want to..." Luhan murmured .

"Dear, you're coming of age. You should get married." His mother gave him an encouraging pat on the shoulder and walked out.

"Get ready for your ball dear. " She said before exiting.

Luhan sighed and looked into the mirror. He saw an innocent stupid boy standing in there. And he couldn't believe that particular boy would be turning eighteen in just a few minutes. Nothingless, the boy still had his beauty. With his smooth hazel hair and deer eyes.

The ball started not long after. Luhan had wandered along and rejected a few dances from some dutches and princesses. He was starting to turn dizzy. Luhan concluded that he couldn't stand the crowd any longer and he proceeded to the balcony in his room.

It had a nice view of the people in the ballroom. Luhan sat beside and studied the people. He started to turn boring when nothing interesting appeared.

But suddenly someone caught his eye. A young man , with such sharp jawlines and clever eyes, walking through the crowd, smiling his charming smile at everyone. Luhan stared at the man with such interest and suddenly the man looked up at him.

Most people werent able to notice the balcony and that caught Luhan surprised. He gasped and sat up. The man laughed and gestured to the quiet garden outside before he started walking out.

He was asking me out? Luhan thought nervously as he strotted down the stairs, following the man to the garden.

When he arrived the garden, he couldn't see anyone. It was empty. When Luhan had thought he was fooled, an arm pulled him into a raspberry bush.

Luhan turned to look at the owner of the arm and he saw him. The handsome young man. His cheeks started to blush red as he noticed they were just inches apart.

"Hi, prince Luhan hated the crowd?" The man smiled as he brushed Luhan's fringe aside.

"Mmh. May I know your name? Young man." Luhan stared into his eyes.

"Sehun was the name, your highness. I am the son of a dutch in town, I hoped my prince don't mind much." He said.

"No. I dont mind. And please Sehun, talk comfortably with me." Luhan pleaded.

"Okay....erm..found your princess yet..your ...Luhan?" Sehun spoke in a quite hesitating way that made Luhan laughed.

"Your Luhan? No, no princess but I think I found my prince." Luhan said and lowered his head. He closed his eyes half and he felt his eyelashes brushing.

"Already? Im jealous." Sehun joked.

Luhan slapped his shoulder playfully and said.

"You, dummy. You." Luhan smiled.

"Me what?" Sehun asked innocently.

"I found you tonight." Luhan said and his cheeks turned crimpson red.

Sehun laughed a charming laugh and whispered.

"Im most honoured."

And he brushed the fringes away as he leaned in to Luhan, making their lips brushing slightly with each other. These sent tingles to Luhan's whole body and he trembled slightly to the slight touches when Sehun put an arm around his neck, pushing him in.

Their lips were pushed against each other, making the distance between them shorten as their noses squeezed against each other painfully. Luhan tilted his head slightly to deepen the kiss and avoid the crashing of their high noses.

They both closed their eyes as they slowly taste each other. Sehun nibbled at Luhan's lips and Luhan trembled again. The slow nibbles soon turned into suckings. Luhan sucked at Sehun's lips and made the two of them moaned accidentaly.

They pulled away with their eyes widen and listened quietly. Nobody seemed to hear. Luhan turned back at the panting Sehun and laughed. Sehun laughed again before resuming to suck at Luhan's lips.

The whole night were filled with sweet kisses and sweet whisperings. It had seemed so perfect but Luhan knew it wasn't going to last long. His father would never allowed gay in the royal family. And this was the first time he, had ever felt happy . Pure happiness rushed his brain. And he knew pure happiness don't always last forever.

Midnight arrived and they stared at the moon above them.Sehun was nibbling at Luhan's earlobes when he felt the prince tensed up.

"What's wrong your highness?" He asked as his eyebrows furrowed.

"You know this wasn't going to last long." Luhan whispered.

"Why not?"

"Im the heir. And my father would never allow gay. If you know what I meant..."

"You mean we're just for a onenight stand." Sehun replied with a hard tone.

"It wasn't like I wanted it.. I wanted it forever."

"........" Sehun went silent.

"Se? Im sorry."

"What if we ran away?"

Luhan turned to face Sehun. He stared for a while and dropped his head.

"I can't . My family needs me, and so do yours."

"Oh...

"You need to know that you're the first person who ever made me happy for the lifetime. The one who made my heart fluttered."

"I love you." Sehun whispered and a tear slipped from his eyelashes.

"I love you too." Luhan whispered as he hugged Sehun tight, letting Sehun's tears fall to his robes.

Sehun pushed Luhan slightly and said.

"Go then. Go before it hurt me more."

"Se..."

"Go."

Luhan stood up and exited the bush without turning back. It hurt so much. It was like a painful dream to walk away from. They can't be together, just like Romeo and Juliet.

Luhan wiped a tear as he entered the ballroom , only to find his mother standing with bunches of ladies, waiting to be choosen.

No, they were pretty, but they would never be Sehun.