Pleaded

"You are NO son of mine! Making out with a lowly guard in the royal kingdom...This is a disgust to the royal blood!" The king roared at the prince, who was kneeled on the floor.

Prince Luhan kneeled quietly and made no sign of fighting back. He knew it was all his fault and he deserved to be roared at. As long as nothing bad happens to Sehun...

Princess Dyana stood with her nose high beside the king, looking highly pleased with herself. She was wearing a loose dress that fit her big belly comfortably. It was already seven months and the king was furious for such a thing to happen.

"The guard should be dead!" the king said.

There was a jolt in Luhan's heart and he looked up, eyes widen in shock. Tears started to form in his eyes but he tried.

"Dad! No...Please!"

"No excuse. You are grounded for a month. And the guard to be sentenced to death. I am very truly disappointed in you." The king said and turned away without another word.

Luhan yelled and screamed as the guards pulled him away. Tears streamed down his face as he thought that Sehun was going to be dead.

It was all his fault, for leading them to this mess. Maybe he shouldn't have set eyes on him that day.

Maybe they shouldn't have met.

***

Luhan refused to come out and stayed lock inside his room for days. His bed was always soaked from tears and sweat from nightmares. He couldn't sleep. He cried himself to sleep.

He wouldn't eat. Wouldn't stay calm. Always screaming and yelling.

Princess Dyana had no choice but to leave him alone for those days. She was also not in a condition to walk around.

Luhan was lying on his bed, clutching Sehun's things in his chest as he heard a knock on the door. He didn't respond. But someone came in.

It was Uncle Bert. His babysitter and a second father to him since young. Uncle Bert had a long white beard and twinkle eyes. The kind look made Luhan felt better. It made him wonder if Sehun was still alive.

His heart started beating fast and something squeezed his heart painfully. Sehun.... thinking of his name made it worst.

Uncle Bert sat down beside him and quietly pulled him into a hug. He stroked his hair and carrased his shoulders.

"Some good news. My dear." He whispered into Luhan's ears.

Luhan looked up and stared into Uncle Bert's eyes curiously.

"I could see that you fell in love for the first time since teenage year. Deep indeed. I won't judge you for who you like. It's your choice and it didn't matter. It made me touched to see you grow up into a nice young man."

Luhan's tear silently slipped and fell on Uncle Bert's shoulder.

"So I'd helped you. The young man was save. I told my guards to sent him far far away. Your dad think he's dead. I won't gurantee that you would still see him but at least he's alright yeah?" Uncle Bert said.

Luhan widen his eyes in disbelieve as he hugged his uncle more tightly. Tears were unstoppable as he choked and whispered.

"Thank you so much uncle...i don't know what to say....I...." luhan choked and buried his head in his uncle's embrace.

"Good boy. So cheer up and live your life yeah? We don't wanna see you sulk all the time." His uncle smiled and a twinkle of kindness showed in his eyes.

"I love you uncle. " Luhan said whole-heartedly.

"Love you too Hann."

***

He's alright. He is alright.

Luhan kept mumbling excitedly to himself. He had kept himself busy enough to stop missing Sehun.

He tried hard to sweep the thought of never seeing Sehun again away. He didn't want to think about it. Hopefully this feeling would go away.

By the way his son is going to be born.

His son.

Luhan still couldn't believe it.

Would he love his son?

Yes, he thinks he will. Maybe not the mother.

Luhan had not talk to Dyana since Sehun left. He was mad at her and she knew to stay away from him.

He had named his son.

Jace.

The name of hope and power.