Part 13 • end

• I want you • choice two •

Luhan wasn't expecting this at all. He wasn't expecting one bit that's why when Sehun climbed in from the window.

He screamed.
But just before the voice gets louder, a warm hand clamped over his mouth.

"Hush."
Sehun whispered into his ears, making Luhan shuddered.

He pushed his hand away, trying his best to glare at the handsome lad in front of him.
"What in the world are you thinking?"
He half shouted half whispered at Sehun.

"Im taking you away. Is it not obvious enough?"
Sehun smirked as he walked towards Luhan. And you could believe Luhan's stomach did a double take at the smirk.

As Sehun reached Luhan, pushing him to the wall, Luhan whispered.
"What makes you think you can take the king of the country away?"

Sehun pretended that he was thinking as he pouted his lips and looked up to the ceiling. He pondered for awhile before leaning in to take Luhan's lips in his own.

"I don't care."
Sehun whispered.
"I love you. This is the only way."

Luhan shuddered again. He was literally melting from Sehun's sudden kiss. It was midnight and he probably wasn't in his own right mind right now. It felt weird and wonderful at the same time. Yesterday they fought, but now Luhan understood what he meant.

So this was what he was planning.

Luhan couldn't help but laugh at this hastily made plan. It was okay. But how could this be possible?

"How did you even break in? This is the royal castle.."
Luhan said, looking down to the floor, trying to hide his smile.

"You could say I got 'em skills. Have you not learned that since I started giving you notes?"
Sehun shook his head in disbelief.

"So are you going with me or not?"
Sehun said, with a determined look on his face.

Luhan's mind was turning and flooding with a lot of things.
Jace. Zoe. John. The kingdom. The country.
Those things... They were clouding him and Sehun's future.
If he ran, what about it? The king? Going missing? How would they react?

"I can't see the possibilities of it Sehun... I can't..."
Luhan was suddenly frustrated as he leaned away from Sehun, two hands on Sehun's chest, pushing him away.

But Sehun grabbed both his hands.
"There you are. Luhan. Who keeps worrying about all the things you couldn't control. Tell me honestly, if you knew this was happening, that it was ever too late, would you run with me the first day we met?"
His eyes bore into Luhan's , who were glancing around nervously.

Luhan could feel the spark in Sehun's eyes as he whispered.
"Yes."

A sigh escaped Sehun as he pushed away from Luhan, who was leaning helplessly on the wall.

"So that's why Im here to talk to you. You are running away with me now before its too late."

"But don't you understand? Sehun, it is too late!"
Luhan whispered.

"Then why did you even bother to look for me at the first place? Why let me remember? Why not just stay that way when I first left you?"
Sehun said desperately, hands pulling at his own hair as he whispered.

That make Luhan shut up for a long while. That hit Luhan hard in the head.

"It's my fault Im sorry."
Luhan whispered.

Sehun pursed his lips as he shook his head.
"No. Luhan. Either way, even if it's your fault or not. "
He paused before continuing.
"Im taking you away. Today. Now. Im sorry."

Luhan was on verge of tears as he stared at Sehun in disbelief. Yes, he wanted to go. But the consequences..
"Jace knows. He will take care of everything. You know he is old enough. Please."

Sehun said, making Luhan gasped lightly. Jace knows?
"I..."

"Luhan. Tell me. Do you love me enough to go with me?"
Sehun walked towards Luhan and held his hands.

The final answer was enough for Sehun to slam Luhan back to the wall and savoured him.
"Yes. Goddamnit yes."

"Im so weak for you, Luhan."
Sehun muttered as he kissed Luhan desperately.
Luhan was weak too, in the knees and he was holding onto Sehun for strength.

He felt Sehun wiped at his face.
"Im never gonna be the reason you cry again. I promise you that."

Luhan merely nodded as he felt the warmth radiating from Sehun's hand.

"We should go."
Sehun kissed him one last time before taking his hand, pulling him to the window.

"Do you have anything to take?"
Sehun asked, looking back at Luhan.

"I already have all I ever wanted."
Luhan smiled as he said, making Sehun chuckled before nodding.

"Me too. Let's go."

Sehun proceeded to swing his legs over the balcony of Luhan's room when he stopped him.

"I don't know how to do this, Sehun."
Luhan said as he looked down nervously at the balcony.

"Don't worry. Just hold onto me."
Sehun said as he held onto the vines on the balcony and gently pulled Luhan towards him.

Luhan slung his arms around Sehun, holding him really really tight and buried his face into Sehun's shoulder before feeling them fall down a journey.

As Luhan exited the castle, he stopped Sehun and looked back at the beautiful building behind him.

"You're gonna miss it?"
Sehun said, looking to Luhan's direction of view.

Luhan smiled one more time before replying.

"No. "

Definetely not.

****

Its the end!
Who came for this ending? Or did you cheat and read both?
Nah Im just kidding.

Hope you guys like it!

Cheers and farewell to the one and only.

•Romeo•