Part 10

^^
***
Luhan was busy. Very busy lately.
He was trying to drown himself into his work so that he wouldn't think of that particular man who ran away.

To be honest, Luhan didn't blame him at all. He lost his memories. And that night, his memories probably came rushing, hitting him like a hammer. Lost. Confused.

And it's Luhan's fault for selfishly wanting him to remember him. Evil or good, Luhan still wanted him to remember his name. Eventhough Luhan probably still couldn't be together with him, he selfishly hooked back Sehun's memories and feelings.
Selfish jerk.

Luhan shook his head as he pushed his glasses back up and continued burying himself into his work. He couldn't sleep. Couldn't eat. Couldn't function properly except work. Analysing graphs, organising the country.

"Your majesty, you are paining yourself right now."
John said disapprovingly as he set down another stack of paper for Luhan.

"I'll pain myself more if I stop working."
Luhan muttered as he placed his feather pen down and rubbed his temples.

"Im sure everything will be alright-"

"Don't say things that you shouldn't be sure of! "
And everything froze. John looked at Luhan with wide eyes as he gulped.
This was the very first time Luhan shouted at John. And Luhan never did shout at anybody before.

Luhan looked equally as horrified as he covered his mouth and whispered.
"Oh John Im so sorry... Im such a horrible king. The things inside my brain is eating me.."

John blinked a few times before saying.
"No Luhan. Your majesty. You did the right thing you know? Standing up to something that is wrong and standing up for something you truly believed in. That's what it is all along is it not?"

Luhan dropped back to his chair as he buried his face into his palms.
"I don't know what's wrong and what's right anymore."
He muttered.

John smiled a reassuring smile as he patted Luhan's back.
"Well, fate is always up to you to determine, your highness."

***

Jace knew it.
The fact that his father had been with Sehun at the party.

He had walked to the garden for some fresh air and he had witnessed a familiar brown hair disappearing into the raspberry bush just seconds before he arrived.

He knew what that raspberry bush meant. And he was sure that Sehun would regained his memories and run away.
Well, he really didn't mean to peep.. You know?

But one other thing he was sure of, is that Sehun would come back after organising his memories. He had a strong feeling.
And the only way for Luhan to be able to be with Sehun is that for him to take over the throne.

**

Luhan was lost in his own world as he realised he was probably too too tired to continue when he came back to his senses just to find out he was scribbling instead of writing.

He was taking off his glasses as he heard a bump from his window. It felt like a rock thrown at his window and Luhan felt a jolt in his heart.

Could it be?

Luhan felt himself being pathetic as he literally ran to the window and throw it open. But he was immediately disappointed when there was not a single soul outside nor did he see anyone luring outside.

Im having high expectations again.
Luhan thought as he hung his head.
How he wished Sehun would be there, telling him that he remembered him, that he loved him and....
Luhan couldnt even keep thinking. He felt more hopeless the more he thought about it.

As Luhan sighed, he reached for the tilt of the window to close it. He pulled it in halfway until he felt something soft. His heart jumped again and wont stop leaping as he withdrew his hand just to see a piece of paper in his palms.

Luhan held a hand up to his mouth as he stared at the paper in disbelief. He shakily unfolded the piece of paper and he saw it. The first words that he would always write.

Luhan.

And that's when Luhan's tears fell.
You may say he is a crybaby but Luhan couldn't hold it. He was strong. But whenever it came to Sehun, he seemed so weak he couldn't even believe that's himself.

Sehun's his weakpoint.

Luhan wiped his tears away with the back of his hands as he unfolded the rest of the paper.

Luhan.
I know a mere sorry isn't enough for our last encounter. But please give me a last chance. I'll explain everything.
Meet me at the place where it ended..

Sehun.

Luhan felt pain in his chest.
He wrote his own name right.
Did Sehun really remembered? Is he going to explain? Or will he leave Luhan again?

He wasn't sure.

Should he forgive him? Should he meet him?

It will be a mystery until Luhan made up his mind.

He was truly afraid, that he might get hurt again.