Part 8

Late update. Busy schoolwork but yeah here it is.
***

"What's your name?"

Luhan literally choked on his salad as the voice sounded, sending him coughing with his hands over his mouth, trying not to splutter the food out.

"What?"
He managed to choke out.

A glass of water was handed into his hands and warm hands patted his back soothingly.
"Sorry to startle you. I meant, I realised I didn't know your name."

Sehun said, still worryingly glancing sideways at him to see if he was alright. His other hand hovering above his own plate, sill holding his fork.

They were eating lunch and Luhan most certainly did not expect such a question.

Think hard, your majesty.

"Dean."
Seriously Luhan?

Sehun chuckled, his overall expression unreadable.
"Nice name, Dean. Mine's Stephen."

Seriously Sehun?! Are you fuckin with me right now?

"Oh erm nice. Stephen."
Luhan said, battling innerly why the hell Sehun was lying to him or did he made it up just to sound cool or something.

They remained silence as they finished up their lunch and Sehun insisted to take their plates so Luhan strolled around in the house.
The view of the window from the living room was awesome. The garden was extremely beautiful. And magical.
Luhan wondered how Sehun managed it so well.

Hell he didn't know how he does everything so well.
Like there's not even space for mistakes.
Mistakes like Luhan.

Before Luhan could shrugged the awful thought off, Sehun's voice sounded, indicating that he entered the living room.
"Like the view?"
He asked. He was smiling at Luhan and Luhan's heart hurt so badly.
He's treating him so good. Or does he treat all cute strangers like that?

"Yeah. You managed your own garden?"
Luhan said very quietly, smiling back slightly.

"Mmhmm. Beautiful? Ma-"

"Magical."
Luhan continued for him. And Sehun smiled more brightly. His eyes curving up in a crescent moon as he smiled.

"Yes. Magical. Like..."
Sehun's smile faltered a little, like thoughts overwhelming him. Eyebrows twitching slightly like he was hesitating a little.

"Like .. How you are standing here, and that we met for less than a day, and my heart-"
A swift knocking interrupted Sehun and he paused, eyes wide. Then he smiled slightly at Luhan before moving to get to the door.

At that moment, Luhan didn't even realized that he wasn't breathing. That he was holding his breath like no tomorrow. And he dared not breath.

What was Sehun going to say next?

"Your someone is here to get you."
Sehun muttered rather in a monotone way as he gestured to the door, only slightly glancing at Luhan.

Luhan nodded and walked forward to the door. He saw John standing by his car waiting.

As he passed where Sehun was standing, still looking at the ground, he raised his head to look at him in the eye.

Sehun was taken aback at the brave stare but he then smiled, saying.
"Hope to see you again, Dean. I..Im going to miss you."

Luhan's heart skipped a beat but he remained calm, leaning in to Sehun's ears, whispering.
"Me too. Maybe.. I've actually met you before. Long time ago?"
And he gave a slight smile and a wink before stepping out towards John and his car.

He dared not look back. But he knew Sehun was left confused. As to what he just said. Or maybe as to why he looked so familiar.

But he couldn't resist giving a tiny hint. Hoping Sehun would somehow remember him as the real him.

**

As Luhan entered the car, he subconsciously let out a sigh, making John glanced nervously at him from the front.
"You okay your highness? Did he mistreat you or any sort? And as to you going to explain why you ended up at his house?"

"Im okay John. Stop being a grandma. As to why I'll tell you when we get back."
Luhan said, leaning back to rest his head to the backseat.

"Alright your highness."

Luhan's hand creeped onto the shirt he was wearing. Sehun had lend him his shirt. He had took care of him.

He had almost. If Luhan wasn't wrong. Confessed something Luhan was willing to hear.

Still as straightforward as can be OhSehun.

Luhan wasn't sure to be angry at John for interrupting or thankful because he didnt know what he would do if Sehun did say it out.

Would he kiss him? Like he did the first time they met in the bush? Would Luhan kiss back? What would he do?

Did Sehun really liked him ? Really going to confessed it?

Or was Luhan just mistaken.

Maybe he was saying something else. About his garden or something.
Stop hoping.

And Luhan let out another sigh as he buried his face into his sleeves, breathing in the smell of the almighty Oh Sehun that had the king of the country wrapped around his little pinky and most definitely had no idea of it.