Kingdom

The wedding was quite successful. Nobody crashed it, just a peaceful day for a royal marriage.

Luhan had kissed Dyana on the wedding. It still felt nothing. No sparks and all. Maybe it was just his heart, filled, unable to squeeze for another space for Dyana.

What Luhan doesn't know, was Sehun had witnessed the wedding. He did not crash it, not as childish as the ones in the dramas and movies. He just watched silently as the prince kissed the bride. It hurt so much but he forced himself to go through the whole wedding without blinking an eye.

Would Luhan be happy with, or without him after all? He wasn't sure.

The wedding ended and they moved into their bedroom. It was a beautiful wedding night and Prince Luhan sat on the edge of the bed in his bathrobes, drying his wet hair.

Princess Dyana was already dressed in her bathrobes too and was stood staring at Luhan in front of him. It was attractive. It always had been for a pretty boy like Luhan to do anything at all.

Without realization, Dyana was seated on Luhan's lap, putting her arms around his neck. Luhan's eyes were wide open, clearly surprised but he calmed down after that. He merely stare into Dyana's eyes quietly.

Dyana leaned in and kissed Luhan's forehead, eyes, nose and then lips, neck. Luhan did nothing the whole process. Dyana closed their distance together and her breast collided with Luhan's chest, squeezing them together. She leaned in to kiss Luhan and proceeded to pull the knot of his bathrobe.

But Luhan put his hand on Dyana's, stopping her. Dyana pulled away and looked at Luhan. With an unreadable expression on her face.

Luhan looked down , avoiding her stare. Dyana could feel the sadness erupting from the prince's move. Eyelashes brushing against each other, Luhan spoke.

"Im sorry. I don't have feelings for you."

Dyana speak nothing and stared for a while.
"Not even a chance?"

"I've given my heart to someone else." Luhan whispered.

"Why don't you marry her instead?"

"We...we don't have a chance. Me and....him." Luhan spoke carefully, watching Dyana.

"..Him?"

"Him."

"Well, that's one lucky lad.." Dyana laughed.

"You're not..you don't think Im weird?" Luhan looked at Dyana in disbelieve.

"No. It's not your fault who your heart falls for."

"Im sorry. I married you so I would take responsibility. But I just thought you needed to know that we are impossible. You know..real feelings?"

"Okay. I know. " Dyana whispered one last word before pulling Luhan's robe and let it fall to the ground with a thud.

The whole night were filled with small moans and kisses. Eventhough they were doing the closest thing a couple would have done. But the distance between them was further than they would have ever thought.

**
The next few days, Princess Dyana was as normal as possible , no vomiting , nothing and her Majesty was most worried.

"When were you going to have a baby?"

"Im sorry your majesty." Dyana apologized awkwardly.

"You should have done it better my son. " Her Majesty said bitterly and walked away.

That left Luhan and Dyana looking at each other awkwardly.

That night, Luhan was cuddling with Dyana in the bed when he said.

"We should grant my mother's wish. To..really have a baby. Don't you think?"

"Yes..Let's do it nicely today, shall we?" Dyana closed their distance and begun nibbling Luhan's lips.

It was a hot and sloppy night for them. They reached their climax about three times. It would have been impossible if they still couldn't get the baby they wanted.

As hoped, Dyana got the baby. For the next few weeks, they had the royal doctor checked on her, and fortunately, the baby was granted.

Luhan was most relieved. To be honest, he really couldn't stand another night with Dyana. It just doesn't feel right. To be with a girl. He had tried hard to imagine Sehun after all. Finally, they could just live as friends for the rest of their lives.

Where was Sehun now ? Luhan thought.