Juliet.

Months passed by without another glance at Sehun. Prince Luhan had come of age and was prepared to marry.

He had no choice but to obey his mother's choice and wish. To marry a princess, a royal, elegant princess.

The princess was called Princess Dyana. Luhan was awed by her beauty. Her twinkle eyes, cherry lips and perfect body. Eventhough Luhan was a male , he still couldnt find her attractive no matter how hard he tried. How hard to leave his gay life.

It wasn't his choice, of who his heart had given itself to. Luhan simply couldn't forget the sharp eyes and jawlines of the man he had met on his birthday ball. His heart still beat fast whenever he thought of him. Prince Luhan hadn't seen him for long, and he missed him much.

But was there a choice? No.

The day Princess Dyana has arrived to live in the kingdom, Luhan had guide her to her room himself. The princess was polite and kind, sweet even.

"Do you ..like it here?" Luhan asked politely.

"Yes, your highness. It was beautiful."

"Please, call me Luhan."

"Sure Luhan." She laughed and Luhan laughed back.

He found her adorable laugh soothing and somehow, maybe he could try to live happily with this young lady for the rest of his life.

The preparation for the royal marriage was exhausting. The queen had personally arranged the whole set of marriage planning herself and it took weeks to finish it.

Luhan was busy fitting his own suit for the wedding. It was a dangerous black colour, with a nice blouse and a golden ribbon silked with diamonds. The trousers hugged his body perfectly and he got a lot of nice comments from his servants.

Luhan also went to see Princess Dyana's wedding dress fitting. Her body wasn't a thing to kid. The dress was sleeveless and it hugged tightly around her body starting from her filled breasts. It squeezed them perfectly and men were about to go drooling around her. She spun her body around for Luhan, hoping that he would like her body.

However, Luhan merely smiled and told her she was beautiful. There were no lust, no twinkle , not even a sign of interest in his deer watery pair of eyes. It left Princess Dyana disappointed but Prince Luhan did not care.

His marriage was about to arrive in a blink of eye and he was thinking about Sehun more every night. It was driving him crazy and he felt terribly lovesick.

How could he had carried this kind of feeling into the wedding?

It was a night before the wedding when things started to change. In the earlier preparation and rehersal of the wedding, Luhan had thought he saw a familiar pair of eyes around the corner, but when he turned over, it was gone again. He had even smelled the familiar perfume but it disappeared after that.

Maybe my lovesick was getting worse. Luhan had thought.

He laid with his arms folded under his chin on the same balcony in his room when he first met Sehun. This time , there wasn't any ball in sight but the outside garden of the kingdom. It was a second floor and vines curled and climbed around the balcony of his room.

He was thinking about Sehun again. Whenever he wasn't busy, he thought of him. And it frustrated him much. As he was drown in his own thoughts, a sound was heard under his balcony.

Luhan looked down immediately and found a familiar hazel hair in the bush underneath.

He knew he hadn't imagined all those perfume and eyes earlier. Excitement rode over him and tears were washing up his watery eyes as he called out, whispering.

"Sehun! Se.."

The hazel head boy did not move a muscle. It was clear that he was pretending not to have heard the prince as he was caught peeping.

"I saw you. No need to hide." Luhan slightly increased his voice volume.

"Alright you caught me.." Sehun's eyes were seen as he walked out and looked up at Luhan. He held his hands up as defeat.

"Come up."

"How?"

"The vines. See?" Luhan pointed at the thick vines near his balcony to the ground.

"Okay."

Sehun climbed as he held on tightly to the vines. Luhan held the vines , pulling them to avoid breaking.

It was a silent night and it was fortunate that there weren't any guards around the area or else they would be caught.

Sehun clinged onto Luhan's balcony and smiled at him. Luhan immediately pulled him into the balcony and buried his head into Sehun's chest. Without realization, his tears already soaked Sehun's shirt. He sobbed uncontrolably in Sehun's arms.

"I missed...you...so...much." Luhan choked.

The wet drops on Luhan's hair had shown that Sehun was dropping tears too.

"Missed you more...Was it that bad to get married that you had to cry?" Sehun laughed slightly and wiped Luhan's tears with his thumb.

"Yes. I wanted to be with you. Not like that." Luhan complained.

"You said yourself that we don't have a choice don't you? Regret much that we didn't run away that night?" Sehun whispered.

"Yes. A little." Luhan mumbled.

"I can't have you. But at least I have to have you for tonight, before you are going to be other's. Permit me?" Sehun whispered as he leaned in and bumped his forehead to Luhan's.

"Permission granted." Luhan whispered and slammed his lips to Sehun's without a further explanation.

Sehun entwined their hands together and deepen the kiss, slightly nibbling Luhan's lower lip. A slight moan escaped Luhan as he let Sehun roamed his mouth.

"I love you..I love you.." Sehun muttered , gasping as he pulled away for air.

"Sehun-ah..." Luhan cried out before pushing Sehun's head to him with his free hand as their lips met in unison.

The kiss was salty, blended with their tears. Their greed of having each other was pushed down, trapped inside Pandora's jar, unable to be set free. Their relief of having each other in their arms right now satisfy them. But the thought of leaving afterwards pulled their hearts away.

Luhan had totally given his heart to Sehun and so do Sehun. He had felt so weak around Sehun, so weaponless, so needy.

The kiss last quite long as they kissed in the balcony. But exhaustion took over and Sehun knew Luhan had a wedding the other day and he had to get some rest. They went inside and cuddled in the bed. Their love was pure, no lust , just greed to love each other.

"One more hour before dawn." Luhan whispered as he kissed Sehun's forehead and laid back.

"Get some rest.." Sehun said , brushing Luhan's fringe aside.

"No. I want to appreciate the last few seconds with you."

"You have a wed.." Sehun was yet to finish when Luhan shushed him up with a kiss on the lips.

"Shh. No more about tomorrow. Please. I just want you now, was that too much?"

"No. Definetely not too much." Sehun sighed.

Luhan turned over and nibbled Sehun's earlobes, whispering before the last minute ticked away.
"Would I see you again after today?"

"I don't know, Luhan. I don't know..."
Sehun sighed as he gave Luhan one last kiss before climbing out of his balcony again.