Jail

"Luhan?"

"Hmm?"

"Luhan?"

"Hmmm?"

"Nothing."

Sehun put his hands under his chin as he stared at a very concentrated Luhan, who was analysing the files from the people in the country.

Luhan looked extraodinary attractive with a pair of black glasses and his hair in a mess, eyebrows furrowing at the hard work.

It's late night and Luhan was still working on the files. As a 24 hours personal soldier, Sehun was meant to accompany him too.

Sehun enjoyed , just simply admiring Luhan from different angles. Watching as Luhan pursed his lips in amusement.

"Stop staring at me. I can't concentrate."

"Then don't." Sehun curved the corner of his lips , teasing.

Luhan rolled his eyes and put down his pen. He massaged his temple in exhaustion.

"Fine."

"Need some charging?" Sehun laughed as he walked over to Luhan.

"Chargi-?" Luhan was yet to finish his sentence before Sehun merely slammed his lips to Luhan's, putting a hand around his neck, carrasing him.

Unexpectingly Luhan responded with such desperation that he clinged onto Sehun for support.

"Mmh."

Sehun hummed as he took in the scent of Luhan's lips with satisfaction. He circled his fingers around Luhan's hair, playing with them. It only made Luhan more eager as he pulled Sehun on the bed in a loud thud.

"Se-" Luhan panted as he searched Sehun's eyes for love. Lust filled his eyes as he grabbed Sehun's collar in such frustration.

"You changed...when Im not around." Sehun concluded as he watched Luhan in the eye . This unfamiliar lust and desperation wasn't from the Luhan he first met. But eager was possible since he was lack of love and caring since the day of marriage. It was seriously suffocating Luhan and he needed a release.

A real release.

"I love you.." Luhan whispered as he took Sehun's lips in his own, sucking and taking in hold of his scent.

"I love you too." Sehun whispered and kissed Luhan again.

Luhan had already proceeded to take off Sehun's shirt and Sehun was shocked but let him. After not long, the two of them were already shirtless and were kissing fiercely on the bed.

Moans and gasps were heard but they did not bother to lower their voice. It was late night and they did not expect anyone to come in.

Luhan had finally felt safe. In somebody's arms. Safe and whole. Happy and enjoyable. It was a new experience and he felt the feeling again, when he first fell in love with Sehun that particular night. On his balcony, looking through the crowd. It was fortune. Fate. For him to accidentaly landed eyes on the normal young man, who also caught eyes for him.

And now he was on the bed, about to make love with the man of his dreams. It was like a dream...impossible yet so real.

Sehun was about to pull at Luhan's pants when suddenly the door slammed open. This really caught them surprise as they froze from what they were doing.

Luhan slowly , carefully glanced at the door and found his butcher and princess Dyana from behind staring with their mouths open at Luhan and Sehun.

Sehun clambered clumsily off Luhan and stood awkwardly beside. Luhan was furious. How could they even barged in like that?

"How could you? How dare you?"
Luhan half screamed at his butcher.

"No. How dare you?!" Princess Dyana shouted back at Luhan, pointing in disgust at Sehun.

"To do these kind of things in the royal palace? With...a lowely guard?!"
She continued.

"Why are you here then?" Luhan growled.

"I can't sleep. And I needed you with me. So I came and your butcher knocked. You didn't answer and we heard weird noises and we thought..." Princess Dyana glared at him and glanced at Luhan's butcher.

"Get out please." Luhan ordered.

"Ofcourse. But His Royalty would probably want this scum to be off too before you two really did anything." Princess Dyana spatted and walked out the door.

Two guards came in and pulled Sehun off with them. Sehun wasn't strong enough to resist two strong guards and was struggling weakly and looking at Luhan as he was pulled away.

"No! Release him!" Luhan shouted and pulled at the guards but his butcher held him back.

"Im sorry Your highness but it's his royalty's order...He gave priority to Princess Dyana .. Im so sorry..." His butcher mumbled.

"No...." Luhan fell weakly on the floor. He wanted to cry loudly but only tears fell in silence as he was still recovering from the shock just now.

His life. His whole life was just being torn away. Raw from his body. He did not know what his father would do to Sehun. And he knew he would probably save him no matter what.

His Sehun.

His future.

His happiness.

And he knew Sehun would be strong. He could see it in his eyes before he went, he could see his faith as he did not scream for him but went silently with the guards.

It was all Luhan's fault. He had wanted this first. He hadn't lock his door. He had did it carelessly.

We nearly did it... Nearly.... Luhan thought as he kneeled on the floor, tears wetting his carpet in small drops.