Chapter Six (Edited)

Just wanted to thank you all for being patient. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I pinky promise that I'll try to update once or twice a week but if I don't then please don't get upset.

Enjoy.

-Wolfy

(Thaddeus's POV)

"So now are you going to tell me where she is or am I going to have to let the demon show you just how angry he really is?" I asked.

"We don't know where she is. We ordered for her to be killed as soon as we heard you were coming but she escaped the guard." Annalise said.

"Seb, what can you do?" I asked not looking away from the council.

"Nothing really. She's human. I can't locate humans unless I have a piece of their DNA."

"Damn it!" I yelled making the whole room shake. I would have just sniffed her out myself but I couldn't catch her scent and I wasn't focused enough.

"Thaddeus?" I heard a feminine voice said from the doorway.

I turned to see Davina standing in the doorway with an older lady.

"Davina." I whispered.

She rushed forward and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her face was buried in my neck and she was holding me tight. I wrapped my arms around her, buried my face in her hair and inhaled her scent.

I pulled back and checked her over for any wounds. I growled lowly when I saw her bandaged hand.

I turned to see that more guards had arrived.

"We can't let her leave alive or with you. It's forbidden."

"I don't give a damn about your rules!!!!" I yelled making the whole building shake this time. I pushed Davina towards Sebastian and stepped closer to the Council. "Yes, it may be against the rules but fuck the rules and fuck you! She is mine and if you want her then you have to go through me." I growled.

"Very well then." Annalise said before motioning to the guards.

"Seb, get her home now." I said as they came at me.

Once she was safely out of the room I cracked my knuckles and my neck and then shifted.

My seven foot wolf towered over everyone in the room and I easily killed most of the guards. Once they were all dead I turned towards the Council but they were gone.

I bolted out the room and headed for the from door, killing anyone who crossed my path. I know Seb transported her and him back to the house so I ran as fast as my legs could go.

I got back to the house, shifted back, pulled on some shorts and shirt, and followed Davina's scent up to my room. I opened the door to see her pacing in front of the bed.

When she saw me she launched herself into my arms.

"I was so worried about you." She said hugging me and my wolf purred at the feeling of our mate in our arms.

"How'd they get you?" I asked pulling back.

She then explained everything to me.