Epilogue

***Five Years Later***

"Thaddeus, I'm going to punch you in the face if you don't stop."

He huffed in frustration but he wasn't the only one getting frustrated.

"I'm just trying to keep you safe."

"I'm the safest person on the planet."

"You can never-"

"Thaddeus, may I speak with you for a moment?" Seb said interrupting him.

"Yeah." Thad sighed.

Seb winked at me and nodded towards the back door so I took off. It wouldn't take long for Thaddeus to find me but at least it gave me a little bit of peace.

A lot has happened since I woke up.

Thaddeus and I now rule over all the supernatural beings. You know how you have backseat drivers? That's kind of what Sebastian and Adrianna are to us. They help us rule and make decisions.

Not long after I woke up they had a beautiful baby boy. His name is Finn. He is five years old and is already practicing a little bit of magic.

Another thing that happened is that Thaddeus and I got married. I'd always dreamed about my wedding day when I was little so Thaddeus spared no expense and we had the biggest, most expensive wedding I'd ever seen.

Every supernatural being was invited and they all showed up. The wedding security was none other than the demons from hell that have a tendency to follow me around.

"Mommy, daddy is looking for you." A little voice said running up behind me.

Oh yeah, Thaddeus and I also had a baby boy of our own. I found out that I was pregnant before our wedding and I told Thaddeus once I met him at the alter. From that day on until I gave birth he was my own personal shadow along with the shadows and demons from hell. They too seemed to have been on high alert.

When our son was born we decided to name him after Seb because without Seb none this would he possible so our son got Seb's middle name. Thane.

For the first year it was unclear of what exactly Thane was but after a few blood tests Seb found out. Thane is half werewolf and half vampire.

I knew that Thane wouldn't be the full mix of what Thad is because I spoke to Seb about it shortly before he was born.

Seb and I decided that having one beast was enough so he worked some magic and made sure that my son wouldn't be the mix of three. He would only be a mix of one or two.

"Where is daddy now?" I asked.

"Looking for you and yelling at Uncle S." Thane said sitting beside me.

We sat in the garden of the palace and watched the fish swim around in the pond.

"We'll hide from daddy here. No one will find us." I teased.

Thane giggled. "Mommy, we've already been found." He said pointing across the pond.

Across the pond, amongst the trees were two shadow demons. The same two that stayed with me during my pregnancy with Thane. There were also several hellhounds. Since I've been getting Thad's blood every day since we met, I have gained the ability to do little things. One of those things is seeing hellhounds.

"Why do they follow you around, mommy?"

"They are protecting me and your baby sister." I said rubbing my small baby bump.

"I can protect her too." Thane said jumping up.

He ran around the pond and stood beside the shadow demons with his arms crossed. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"I don't like it when you run from me." A deep voice whispered in my ear.

"You're a pain in my ass." I said making him chuckle.

"I'm supposed to be." Thad said sitting beside me. "What's he doing?"

"Protecting me and his baby sister like they are." I said.

"Sister? How do you know it's a girl?"

"Seb told me."

"Of course he did. Did he tell you what she is?"

"Obviously not a demon meaning she could be human, vamp, wolf, or vamp/wolf."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me against his side tightly.

"Whatever she is, it doesn't matter. She will be loved and she will be the luckiest girl alive, besides you of course."

"Oh I'm the luckiest girl alive?"

He pulled me over in his lap so that I straddled his waist. "We're the luckiest people alive. The odds were against us. The whole supernatural realm was against us but here we are. Togther. Loved. Safe. And complete."

"Wanna know what I think?"

"What's that?"

"I think our story is the greatest love story there is."

"You did fall for a ferocious, terrifying, and cruel abomination."

I shook my head. "I fell in love with a beast who learned what it is to love and be loved."

"And I fell in love with a human girl who ignored my growling, glaring, and mean attitude."

"I didn't see any of that. I just saw you and what you were capable of."

"And now we'll live happily ever after?"

"Happily ever after forever and ever and ever." I promised, sealing it with a kiss.

No matter what the future brings, I know that we can get through it. I know that we will make it because our bond is like nothing this world has ever seen. It is one of a kind.

It's ours.

The beast and the human girl.